These Eyes Do Not Lie. Glamour World or Nightmare Dystopia.

Narrator: Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King, and his story became legend.

The mind-numbing violence by the elves inflicted upon the Clover Kingdom had been continuing as the Gravitos Stone their hideout had finally arrived. If the news wasn't bad enough, Rhya's compatriots that made up the Third Eye, Fana and Vetto had woken up into new vessels.

Rhya: Welcome back, you two. I could only keep you guys going in those tubes long enough for both of you to be roughly fifteen, give or take. Which means... you're a small fry to me now, Vetto.

Vetto: Well, seeing as I've pushed up daisies twice now thanks to those humans. Beggars can't be choosers, Rhya. Thank you nevertheless.

Fana: Agreed!

Rhya: Who would have thought.... Creating two entirely different bodies with the same exact mana as the originals? I gotta say, Sally definitely knew what she was doing with her research. I'd hug her, but the poor girl is probably laid up dead somewhere.

Fana: My head actually feels a lot lighter now.

Rhya: Ah, that. I was gonna say, due to your evil eye which forced your last incarnation, your malice was stronger than before.

Fana: Evil Eye? Now I remember, I felt as if I were half-asleep last time. Like I was in the middle of a hellish nightmare....

Fana: Salamander! Hm, no response? I must've lost the right to wield its power

Rhya: Could it be that Salamander found a new host qualified while Fana was sleeping? Meh, I wouldn't worry too much, Fana. You're still plenty lethal even without Salamander.

Fana: You're right! No way I'd lose to those babaric humans, not with the power I've got stored up!

Rhya: Right, if you're both ready. Let's get you two to the grimoire tower, sooner you let one pick you both, the sooner we can move on with the extinction of all mankind.

With their awakening the ten elves who were known for receiving divine revelations, known as the Apostles of Sephira which the possessed Magic Knights Captain Rill Boismortier, Dorothy Unsworth, Kaiser Granvorka and Black Bull Gauche Adlai with his sister Marie in tow, the most important of elves began to enact their wicked plan.

Rhya: Man.... you all should get a look at this beautiful ass view. Somehow, the screams of those humans sound way more palatable from up here than they did from the dungeon. Party's finally in full swing! But we can't get cocky.... let's get started!

Rhya: By infusing the Gravitos Stones with magic, we can open the door to the underworld that was sealed under Clover Castle and ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE JUST LIKE IT DID FOR US!

At that moment, a dark and malevolent presence opened high above the ruins of Clover Castle to the shock and horror of all the Magic Knights who bore witness.

Baval: Allow me to explain... you see what you three are looking at right now is the magic space that acts as a border between this world and the next one which we the elves, entrusted to you humans in an ancient pact long ago. We call it the Shadow Palace, this special place can only be opened by the Apostles of Sephira, ten elves who received divine revelations or messages that can access the realm. See? When we get our hands on the final magic stone and place it on the pedestal within the castle..... that shall be known as the moment humanity goes extinct. And the elves reincarnation will be finally complete! Of course the only snag with the reincarnation is that the souls of the humans we possessed will be sacrificed in exchange for the ritual to be considered a success. They shall be sent to the underworld for all eternity!