Pray on the Devil's Demise At Your Risk.

Narrator: The Clover Kingdom... In this place where the be all end all is magic, there is one boy who can't use it. His name is Asta. His strength, desire, guts and overwhelming determination to best his childhood friends and rivals helped him become a Magic Knight. And though his situation is practically unheard of, there are a few within the Clover Kingdom that share his plight in having tiny amounts of mana but can barely use any spells at all. These people make up a very small minority, forced to live their lives in the shadows.

We see a man walking with a cane before he cruelly falls down, the cause more than likely from exhaustion but he doesn't waver, picking up his walking aid and marching forward.

But like everyone else, they do their best to survive until the next day's approach.

Dazu stands once more in front of Vide and Meshu's graves, giant tombstones now having finally been placed in front of them. She prays hoping their souls are at peace and that.... in her some part of her twisted mind.... that they approve of what she's doing to avenge them. While standing in front of the memorial markers, she flashes back to the first time she met her late husband Vide. He had just asked her to marry him and her reaction had terrified him

Vide: So.... I take that as "no" then?

She looks down, meekily and silently saying

Dazu: Are you sure that I am....

Vide: I'm sorry, I can't hear you! Could you please repeat that for me?

Dazu: I was trying to say.... Are you sure that I'm going to be good enough for you?

Vide: What? Now what gives you the silly notion that you wouldn't be enough for me, Dazu? I love you, Dazu Tayak. Nothing would make me happier than me becoming your husband and you becoming my wife one day!

His conviction and resolute tone resonate with the Catalyst Magic user as memories come flooding into her head, like farmers tending to various crops, her being one of the many hard workers......

Meshu: Excellent work, Dazu!

Dazu: Oh my, greetings Madam Meshu!

Meshu, by this time not her mother in law but rather soon to be but also current boss floats over to her.

Meshu: Now darling how many times have I told you, you can just call me Meshu? I've noticed you don't use any magic and yet you're working just as hard as everyone else and you never really complain.

Before that all too horrible memory came back..... when she failed in saving her husband and mother-in-law after the elves hideout the Gravitos Stone leveled their home village of Tiulyu.

She examines her wound but turns around to find Yami and Finral examining the cemetery.

Finral: Wow.

Yami: Yeah..... so many graves here, you can't count em all in one day. I wonder how many of the bastards popped up before the big attack. Hm?

The trio look at one another, tension rising as the wind blew their respective hairs in the same direction.

Finral: Um, hello Miss. Excuse us, I hope my Captain and I didn't interrupt your mourning or anything but pardon me. Would you mind if I asked you a question about something?