Ruthless Training

Narrator: The Clover Kingdom... In this place where the be all end all is magic, there is one boy who can't use it. His name is Asta. His strength, desire, guts and overwhelming determination to best his childhood friends and rivals helped him become a Magic Knight. And no matter how many times he would wind up injured, Asta's relentless nature and motivation due to being alongside his brother in arms, he continues to aim straight for the top. Rich or poor, royalty or commoner, Asta himself believes anyone in this world can shine so long as they put in the hard work!

An image of Tyrus and Yuno in their Spirit Dives with their backs turned appears.

His mission has just been to prove that statement true.... AND TO BECOME THE WIZARD KING!

During his time off, Asta along with his foster brother Tyrus along with his other Black Bull squadmate Noelle Silva paid a visit to the duo's native home of Hage Village. On the way they unexpectedly ran into Yuno, who had been granted permission by Captain Vangeance to do the same. When all three boys arrived back, they had come to find out that all the villagers had heard about Asta's alleged involvement with a devil.

Father Orsi: Oh speaking of Asta! I actually saw you in the newspaper a number of weeks ago!

Asta: Oh! Yeah listen, I can explain that. You see Father-

Yuno: That article wasn't correct at all.

Tyrus: Yes nothing in it was true, it was nothing but vicious lies.

Asta: Guys-

Yuno: Asta isn't being controlled by a devil at all.

Tyrus: How do we put this? While he's not being controlled by one, he's doing everything in his soul and power he can muster to fight and defeat devils. The whole truth and nothing but it.

Father Orsi: I understand. As a matter of fact, when I saw the article first come out, no one here actually believed the nonsense the paper was spouting. I mean you saved all of our lives when the elves attacked us. These people here in Hage, they know you. And they all know that the three of you saved our village from total destruction.

Father Orsi: Trust me as a matter of fact. We couldn't be more proud of you guys.

Asta: Really, thank you!

Tyrus: That means a lot coming from you, Father Orsi. Seriously.

Yuno: Indeed.

Father Orsi: You want to know what I did with that paper? I put it up in a nice frame!

Asta: WHY THOUGH?!

Tyrus: PFT.... BAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DAMN AS IF I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T LOOK ANY GOOFIER, ASTA! AHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY RIBS!

Father Orsi: Would you mind doing me an honor and signing it?

Asta: COME ON!

In reality, no one had believed Asta's alleged betrayal for even a second. On the contrary they all were very proud of he, Tyrus and Yuno for becoming Magic Knights and protecting Hage to the very end. Though the trio's visit was brief in the end, it was a pleasant reminder of what our heroes were fighting for.

Yuno: Well of course it did. Because the three of us really have accomplished some amazing things. We proved that with hard work and enough dedication, you can shatter any expectations placed on you and become anything you truly want in this world. But even then, our story hasn't reached its final chapter yet.