Grey's Big Hurdle! Wizard King Wants What?!

Narrator: The Clover Kingdom... In this place where the be all end all is magic, there is one boy who can't use it. His name is Asta. His strength, desire, guts and overwhelming determination to best his childhood friends and rivals helped him become a Magic Knight. And no matter how many times he would wind up injured, Asta's relentless nature and motivation due to being alongside his brother in arms, he continues to aim straight for the top. Rich or poor, royalty or commoner, Asta himself believes anyone in this world can shine so long as they put in the hard work!

An image of Tyrus and Yuno in their Spirit Dives with their backs turned appears.

His mission has been to prove that statement true... AND TO BECOME THE WIZARD KING!

We find Grey, let's say arguably the SHIEST member in the corps of Black Bulls, smothering her face with her pillow on the bed as night had crawled and this was the anti-social transformation's mages favorite time of the night to be brutally honest.... but she at the same time hated being in her opinion so damn useless while everyone around her, her friends and trusted squadmates continued to improve each passing day leaving her in the dust.

Grey: I can't stay like this...... Finral's becoming a reliable person, Gordon's improving his social skills, both Luck and Magna have gotten equally stronger. And Noelle and Tyrus are eaching learning one new great spell after another new great spell, in large part thanks to their relationship and intensifying chemistry. Asta's been improving and breaking past every ceiling since the beginning. Even Gauche... has become somewhat more approachable, at least in his own way I think. Everyone around me is getting better and here I am. Still embarrassed to let people to see my actual face. I'm just terrified...

She thinks back to her original form before the fight with Vetto and meeting her trio of rookies.

Grey: I'm not like I was back then. But I want.... no I need to learn how to be more comfortable when I'm in my true form.

She wipes a couple of tears loose while staring at the crescent moon outside of her window and seeing a mirage of all of her friends celebrating and throwing their own private birthday party for Tyrus....

Grey: It's time for me to change too! And I know the exact person who can help me out!

It was early the next morning and after a long soak in the women's bath and getting ready for the day's event whatever may come, Noelle Silva had traversed the women's side of the Black Bulls hideout as she was en route to the dining hall ready for breakfast and also to cash in one of those dates in the Castle Town of Kikka her boyfriend, fellow Black Bull Tyrus Hail had promised her as payment during the whole pursuit of the Devil Believers while rescuing Secre and retrieving Asta's Five-Leaf Grimoire from leaders, the recently exiled Dazu Tayak and Bow Nocde... what she hadn't noticed was the rapidness of several footsteps...

Noelle: What the? Grey, are you okay? What's wrong? Did something happen to you?

As per usual Grey, the blue-haired beauty had her hands securing her face to where the Royal could not see her eyes...

Grey: Please excuse me, Noelle!

Noelle: Grey, are you sure you're not sick or anything? Maybe we could take you to Doctor Owen in the Royal Capital if you're feeling under the weather.