Suicide Mission

Narrator: The Clover Kingdom... In this place where the be all end all is magic, there is one boy who can't use it. His name is Asta. His strength, desire, guts and overwhelming determination to best his childhood friends and rivals helped him become a Magic Knight. And though his situation is practically unheard of, there are a few within the Clover Kingdom that share his plight in having tiny amounts of mana but can barely use any spells at all. These people make up a very small minority, forced to live their lives in the shadows.

We see a man walking with a cane before he cruelly falls down, the cause more than likely from exhaustion but he doesn't waver, picking up his walking aid and marching forward.

But like everyone else, they do their best to survive until the next day's approach.

The group of kidnappers led by Tiulyu natives Bow Nocde and Dazu Tayak, originally thought in wanting to exterminate the devil's power behind Asta's success and who had originally identified themselves as the Devil Banishers were really a more chaotic and sinister group calling themselves the Devil Believers. A cult who worships the Devil. After their true intentions were made known, they killed Damnatio Kira's top Parliament Guards in Kabwe Carillon, Onoby Sinho and Siona Caverly via various means, before absconding with Asta's five-leaf grimoire and Nero.

Yami: So what you're saying is you're thinking they might be tryna to offer Nero as some sort of sacrificial lamb? Huh. That actually reminds me they still do have the kid's grimoire as well.

Julius: And once they make their tribute... they'll fully defect over to the Spade Kingdom. Or rather the devil inside of it.

Tyrus: But why, Sir? That screams suicidal if I ever heard of a dumbass plan.

Julius: I wish I could provide you all with an answer, Tyrus, I really do. But we'd have to ask these people in person to even obtain their vision. But in any event, we can expect these cultists to start moving north. To even reach the border of Spade, they'd have to forge across the Forsaken Realm. Good luck Black Bulls.

Yami: Right, thanks, Julius. ALL RIGHT DUMBASSES, LOOK SHARP ALL OF YOU! WE'RE MOVIN' OUT!

Black Bulls: YES, SIR!

At the behest of Julius, Asta and the other Black Bulls set out after an intense chase of the Devil Believers intending to recoup his grimoire and rescue Nero by any means.

Magna: You're kiddin' me right? I'm tryin but this storm is fucking up how I see things and Noe-Noe can't exactly control her Sea Dragon's Cradle in a storm like this. Besides it'll be even more difficult to catch up with these bastards if they somehow managed to get past Breed Mountain in this weather.

Tyrus: Hang on.... down there!

Noelle: Yes, I see them! Tyrus, nice job!

Tyrus: These eyes don't lie, Baby Girl!

They finally managed to catch up but the sheer number of cult goers the Devil Believers managed to recruit shook the Black Bulls to their very core-

Asta: How are there so many?! This is-

Tyrus: Really insane?

Asta: Yeah.

Tyrus: The Devil Believers really are a fucking cult.....

Tyrus: THERE, I SEE THE FUCKERS! I'VE GOT EYES ON NERO WITH A COUPLE OF DEVIL BELIEVERS! HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BELIEVE DAZU AND BOW ARE LEADING THE DAMN PACK!?