Worship At The Devil At Your Own Leisure

Narrator: The Clover Kingdom... In this place where the be all end all is magic, there is one boy who can't use it. His name is Asta. His strength, desire, guts and overwhelming determination to best his childhood friends and rivals helped him become a Magic Knight. And though his situation is practically unheard of, there are a few within the Clover Kingdom that share his plight in having tiny amounts of mana but can barely use any spells at all. These people make up a very small minority, forced to live their lives in the shadows.

We see a man walking with a cane before he cruelly falls down, the cause more than likely from exhaustion but he doesn't waver, picking up his walking aid and marching forward.

But like everyone else, they do their best to survive until the next day's approach.

(Hours after the failed executions of Marie and Secre....)

Let us turn back time for a few moments, shall we?

The Devil Banishers look on in concern and horror as Siona Caverly, one of the disgruntled ex-employees under Chairman Damnatio Kira and founding members of the Devil Banishers had been fighting for her life. Between Tyrus Hail's Hodr's Shield deflecting some of Siona's sharp Paper Magic and Yuno's timely intervention with Swift Gale Bow, she suffered some pretty gnarly, gruesome injuries, her screams indicative of how much pain she was truly in.

Siona: AH! Don't touch it!

Onoby Sinho, one of her fellow founding members of the Devil Banishers lamented in his cohort's suffering as he tried to desperately tried to tune out her agonizing howls.

Onoby: Poor Siona, damn those dumbass Magic Knights intervening at the worst possible time!

Bow: What's her condition, Kabwe? Can Siona stand?

Kabwe: Between both of the Magic Knights' usage of their ice and wind magic, Siona may have cracked several ribs, and maybe possible internal bleeding.

Bow: Would preparing some pain medication work for her?

Kabwe: Yes, certainly. That would go a long to helping her state right now.

Dazu nods and Bow confirms the action as she retrieves a simple plate of what appears to water and rice on the side.

Bow: Here you go.

Kabwe: Thank you Bow. Here Siona, I need you to drink this water and medication Bow has for you.

She gets up immediately despite the immense pain, takes the medicine and ingests it with the complimentary given to her while Secre watches her intently....

Kabwe: The pain should subside within a few hours so don't expect it to immediately take shape within your body.

Siona: All right.

Everyone takes the respite needed to regroup.

Onoby: So what's our next move? I imagine the Magic Knights are going to be hot on our trails now that they rescued one of the hostages.

Kabwe gives a meaningful look over at Secre, as the ancient human being is still handcuffed. He still counted her imprisonment a minor victory but today was just one giant shit show all together. They didn't execute her, Marie Adlai or Asta, the one he truly believed at fault for everything. He calls for his grimoire as it begins to float.