Finral's Resolve Tested! Tyrus, Don't Make Noelle Jealous!

Start from the beginning

Rebecca: Wait a second.... Noelle? What is she doing here.... Did Tyrus know she was coming?

While Magna and Sol continued to pig out during their eating competition, Gordon had actually continued to strike up a conversation with Puli.

Gordon: So listen... I actually don't have any friends at the moment outside of the Black Bulls. So I wouldn't mind getting acquainted with you at all, Ms. Puli. And I also have this hobby of making dolls so I hope it wouldn't bother you if I made one in your likeness!

Puli: Not at all, darling! I'd be happy to be a part of your doll collection, Gordon! I'll even give you my exact measurements so it could be an even more accurate depiction of me!

Magna: There's no way I'll lose after the expert coaching of Charmy and Vanessa on how to binge eat and drink every so often!

Charlotte: I can't exactly just reach out and grab Yami's hand, out of nowhere no less! Like Puli said, let's start by serving him some food.

Yami, however beats her to the punch... handing her a plate of Sailsbury steaks.

Yami: Here... have some, Prickly Princess.

Charlotte: Oh, I- thank you, Yami. Damn it, he beat me to the punch! What do I do now?!

Yami: You sure were taking a long time getting that dump out there, Charlotte. Oh shit, where are my manners. I mean "powdering your nose"

Charlotte: H-How crude! I needed a few minutes with my subordinates, that's all. Nothing more and nothing less. Not that it's any of your business at that.

Yami: Yeah... is that why I kept seeing your Blue Rose girlies sneaking looks in here every so often?

Charlotte: So you noticed then?

Yami: Well yeah, I'm not some idiot. Why else would they be here? They're probably just worried 'bout you is all. We all know you're a lightweight when it comes to holding your liquor. The Star Festival was a big reminder.

Charlotte: You! That's not- Well I mean you got me there, I can't outright dispute that fact. Whether we're on a mission or not, I do know the Blue Rose Knights are always going to have their captain's best interests at heart. They arranged this little dinner party, all for me in fact. I'm always so focused on fighting and being strong for them, that I never find myself with time to relax or even decompress. So yes, I often find comfort in relying on them. WHAT AM I DOING?! I'M TALKING UP A STORM RATHER THAN LISTENING TO YAMI!

Yami: I get it. Sometimes you gotta learn to lean on your people a lot more. HA! I depend on my squad too, why do you think I haven't died yet, Prickly Princess? I depend on them for dumps, OOPS. I mean powdering my nose! I have one of them whose specialty is making me a portal so I can get to the bathroom a lot quicker so I can-

Charlotte: Shouldn't you do that for yourself?

Yami: You know that meat's pretty good, you should grab yourself a bite. Try it with some pepper.

Charlotte: I don't see why not, sure.

They get up at the same time and before either one could grab the pepper shaker, music almost plays in their minds.... if only for a couple seconds. As their hands come into contact with each other.

Charlotte: ....... I-I-I-I.

Puli: OHHH?!

Sol: Char?!

Charlotte: Yami's hand actually touched mine at the same time! Is this the casual touch that Puli was referring to in our timeout?

She quickly kicks her chair back and like a woman possessed moves like a zebra avoiding the death grip of a lion's jaws before she suddenly flies out of the window of the second story restaurant!