Maya: What happened?!

Me: Nothing.

Maya: Andy? Vic?

Andy: She passed out. She lost a lot of blood but we hooked her up on some fluids and gave her medication and she just woke up.

Maya: Aria, care to explain?

Me: I'm fine. I'm okay. 

Jack: You're not fine Aria.

Me: Shut up. 

Jack: Why don't you tell them what's really going on with you Aria?

Me: *scoffs* You're one to talk. 

Jack: No, I've been getting nagged on why you pulled me into your hospital room when you got hospitalized. I can't keep it a secret anymore if you keep doing this to yourself. If you don't tell them I will.

Me: You're joking right. 

Jack: I'm not. So are you gonna tell them or am I?

Me: Jack don't make me

Jack: Aria wa-

Me: I was pregnant! Are you happy?! I was pregnant and the baby died. The baby is dead. Okay? Is that it? Is that what you wanted?

I looked at everyone in the room and they just stared at us. I shook my head and started to stand up, this time no one stopped me. I tried to take a couple of steps until I felt lightheaded again. I stumbled a bit which made Andy catch on and she quickly grabbed me. 

Me: Andy-

Andy: Come on. I got you. It's okay.

She placed me back down on the chair I was sitting on and pulled a chair beside me. She wrapped her arms around me and placed my head on her chest. Before I could lift my head off of her chest and remove my body from her embrace, I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I started sobbing into her chest and I felt her rubbing my back.

Me: M-my baby died. It died. I'm not okay.

Andy: Shhh I know, it's gonna be okay. I'm right here.

She kept whispering reassuring words into my ear and a couple minutes later I could hear everyone starting to leave the room, leaving me and Andy alone. We stayed like this for a while until I started to get tired.

Andy: Come on Aria. I'll take you to our apartment.

I nodded into her chest and I let her help me up. She slowly walked us down to her car and safely got me inside. She drove us to the apartment and once we got there, she led me into her room. 

Andy: Let me help you shower, Aria.

I agreed and watched as she picked out a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. She helped me into the bathroom and helped me out of my clothes and into the shower. After the shower, she helped me get into new clothes and lead me back into her room. She takes me back to her bed and I laid down shaking, with tears still in my eyes. I hear her shuffling through her closet and I immediately felt her arms wrap around me a minute later. She turned me around and made me face her and she just hugged me. I quickly fall asleep due to the medication they gave me and due to Andy's warm embrace.

*Andy's p.o.v*

I stayed in the bed with Aria, stroking her hair and rubbing her back. I quickly feel her grip on my shirt loosen a bit, her breathing slowing down, and her body relaxing into my embrace. She must've been exhausted from the medication and after her meltdown. I couldn't believe she was pregnant with Jack's baby. All this time, I thought she was upset about Jack leaving. But to be pregnant? That's a whole nother story. I couldn't believe it took a big toll on her life, causing her to harm and torture herself. I just want to be there for her and I hope she lets me in.

*20 minutes later*

I got up from the bed and went into the kitchen to make some tea. Once I made some tea, I heard Maya walking out of her room. She goes towards the kitchen and looks at me.

Maya: Is she okay?

Me: She's sleeping.

Maya: I didn't think that it would be that bad.

Me: What?

Maya: I didn't think she was pregnant.

Me: None of us did. Except Jack. You were right. She's in self destruct mode. The only thing that kept her from thinking about her baby and Jack was to torture herself by working out. She's drained. She has no energy left but she keeps pushing herself.

Maya: I know. It happened to me back then, but the thing is I pushed through the pain. That's what she's trying to do now. Push through the pain. Just like our dad taught us. I'll take a few days off. Make sure she's okay. 

Me: No, it's okay. I'll do it. I'm the only one she's letting in right now and it might be best if I do it. I know you love her, but I can do it. I'll update you when you're at work and I'll make sure she eats and do things other than hurting herself.

Maya: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah *I smiled*

Maya: Thank you. Really.

Me: Of course.

I walked away from Maya after our conversation and went back into my room still sipping on my tea. I scrolled through my phone while drinking and shortly after, I laid down and wrapped my arms around Aria and went to bed.