Makeover

Alright... Alastor had to admit it. The bath was nice. Honestly, he didn't want to get out. He felt warm and like he wasn't in hell. It reminded him of how good everything was back when he was alive, living with his mother. But when the water began to turn red from his blood and he began to feel dizzy he knew he needed to get out.
Alastor reluctantly stood up, having to brush his hair back out of his face to see as it was soaking wet. He drained the tub and reached for the towel, drying off his legs, arms, backside and carefully drying his torso, making sure not to agitate his wound. He dried off his hair, causing it to "fluff out" which was slightly annoying, but he'd deal with that later. (fuck you, I'm giving Alastor naturally curly hair, he straightens that shit, no one can change my mind)
As soon as Alastor got his wound bandaged up again and got dressed in a black button up shirt with a matching tie and waistcoat with a red trim as well as black tight dress pants and his regular shoes he always wore someone knocked on the door to his room.
"Oi! Smiles, open up!" Angel Dust called out. Alastor groaned and walked over to the door, making sure everything was put somewhere where Angel wouldn't find it before opening up the door. To his surprise Vaggie was standing next to Angel, a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth, they both were dressed and ready for the party which was going to start in about an hour. Vaggie's hair was up in a ponytail, her bangs still covering her missing X'ed out eye, she was wearing a pearl necklace and a red armless dress that went down to her knees with red heels. Angel Dust, on the other hand, was wearing a gold, strapless, sparkly dress that went down to his ankles where you could see sparkly heels that matched, there was a slit in the dress on both sides of the dress, starting at his thighs, he also wore gold makeup to match.
As soon as Alastor opened the door the two demons registered his appearance.
"Daaamn, smiles, you look nice in black~" Angel Dust said as he eyed Alastor "And your hair... Well, it looks better like this..." Angel reached out to touch the radio demons currently fluffed up and curly hair but Alastor leaned away and Angel pulled back.
"Don't get used to it, I plan on going back to my regular look after tonight"
Angel Dust groaned "Of course ya are..." he rolled his eyes as Vaggie smiled softly.
"Speaking of "looks"... We want to give you a little makeover..."
Alastor blinked a few times
"A what now?"
Vaggie reached out and grabbed Alastor's arms, pulling him out of his room while Angel closed the door
"A makeover! Me, Angel and Niffty are going to give you one." As Vaggie pulled Alastor into the hall she heard the clicks of his hooves on the tile floor, looking down to see Alastor didn't have shoes on and that he was struggling not to slip, she smirked slightly but kept pulling him down the hall.
Alastor simply sighed "And why exactly do you want to give me a "makeover"? I look fine like this." With the tone Alastor was using one would think he'd be trying to pull away, however, Alastor was curious as to what they were going to do, weather or not he admitted it.
"Damn right you do smiles~" Angel teased "But uh, we was thinkin' of givin' ya a whole new vibe for tonight~"
"And if I refuse?" Alastor inquired
"Ya can't~" Angel said simply causing Alastor to narrow his eyes
"Come on, Alastor, think of it as...." Vaggie stopped for a moment, trying to think of what she could call this before her eyes gleamed and she smirked "A trust exercise~".
Alastor scoffed, "How would this be a trust exercise?" he spat out, clearly getting a bit annoyed by their antics.
"Well... you'd be trustin' us to make ya look good!" Angel quickly answered, giving a wide grin to Alastor.
Alastor sighed, letting the two pull him to wherever they were going before getting an idea, his grin widening in a dangerous way.
"Perhaps..." he begins as he stops letting himself be dragged "We could strike a little deal...?"he tilted his head to the side feigning innocence.
"Oh, no, no, no. None of that Alastor." Vaggie quickly answered, her playful demeanor shifting to be more serious instantly.
Alastor chuckled, "Relax, dear! It's just a simple deal, really, just that one day I may call upon you with a favor to ask~ I won't let you do your silly little makeover on me otherwise~" he stuck out his hands for them both to shake, but neither made a move to do so. Vaggie's eyes narrowed, "hm..." owing Alastor a favor wouldn't be to bad, as long as she put down some ground rules, "Alright... On a few conditions."
Alastor raised an eyebrow, "Go on...".
Vaggie nodded, glancing at Angel first to see if he had anything he didn't want to do first, Angel simply gestured for Vaggie to speak.
"Alright," Vaggie began, turning back to Alastor "1. you will not ask us to hurt or kill anyone, 2. this "favor" can't involve sabotaging anyone helping the hotel or something that might potentially ruin Charlies project-"
'ugh...' Alastor thought, 'of course she's going to be on my ass about that.'
"And 3...." Vaggie glanced at Angel, trying to think of a third condition. Angel smirked and leaned down to whisper in her ear, Vaggies eyes gleamed mischievously and her playful demeanor returned, "you have to let us do whatever we want for your makeover~"
Alastor raised an eyebrow, "Hm... I agree to all your terms," he said with a roll of his eyes "But, you two don't get to change my outfit, I am wearing this and that is final," he stuck his hands closer to them, both outstretched for a handshake "deal~?"
Vaggie and Angel glanced at each other before turning back to Alastor,
"Deal" they said in unison, each shaking one of Alastor's hands, sealing themselves in a dangerous deal with Alastor... Only fueling the fire to Alastors future schemes. Yes, Vaggies conditions might get in the way... But he'll find a crack in them and slip through. He always does.
While he'd rather make deals for souls, favors were quite useful sometimes, he'd need to cash them in at the perfect time though.

Oh, he was going to have so much fun with this... At the cost of letting these two annoyances, and Niffty, destroy his looks, apparently...

.

.

.

.
"Ah- Ow- Watch it!" Alastor growled as Angel Pulled his hair back, Angel wasn't being very  gentle and it annoyed him. He was sitting criss-cross on the floor, Angel sitting behind him on his knees and Vaggie in front of him.
"Well if ya stopped squirmin' it wouldn't hurt!" Angel barked back.
Angel was working on Alastors hair, obviously, while Vaggie put makeup on him and Niffty grabbed whatever they needed, often getting distracted by the bugs running around. Niffty has also gotten dressed up tonight, she wore a deep pink puffy dress and white lace gloves as well as a bow in her hair, Alastor had complimented her as soon as he saw her, smiling and interacting with her most of the time he was sat there.

Vaggie smiled and carefully put eyeliner on Alastor.
"Y'know what, Alastor..." Vaggie said softly, causing both Angel and Alastor's attention to shift to her, "You can be pretty good company sometimes... I'm... Glad you're here with us..."
She finished up Alastor's eyeliner and turned to Niffty, "hey, Niff, Charlie has some, like, sparkly adhesive gems in her makeup bag back in our room, could you get them for me?" Niffty nodded and ran out quickly, Alastor didn't even realize what Vaggie had asked Niffty to grab, he was to busy thinking about what Vaggie had said, his face blank.
He didn't say anything, just let the two do his hair and put makeup on him or whatever else they wanted, often yelling at Angel dust for tugging his hair to tightly or letting his hands wander to an area that was not close to his hair in the slightest.

Niffty had came back with the little plastic jewels that Vaggie and her then placed on Alastor's cheek bone and eyelids. he didn't understand why they were acting like this, wanting to do his makeup, braiding his hair or just messing with it, it was weird, they were weird. Were they planning something? Were they trying to humiliate him? Simply letting them do this was humiliating, but he got a favor out of it in the future, where they planning to humiliate him more with the ridiculous makeup and jewels? He wouldn't put it past Angel to plan something like that... Or for Vaggie to go along with it...

"I'm... Glad you're here with us..." The words echoed in his mind, he tried to pay attention to what Vaggie and Angel were saying but he just couldn't. That wasn't like Vaggie to say something like that to him... It made him feel uneasy... But not in a bad way.

"Aannnd, done!" Angel said, admiring the way he styled Alastors hair. 
He took his time doing it, experimenting with different ways of styling it, eventually settling for his first option; A tight high bun that exposed his undercut. He also slicked his hair back with some gel, leaving a single curl out so it draped onto his forehead, which annoyed Alastor but Angel refused to let him fix it. He had also but some glitter in Alastor's hair despite his protests.
"That is enough glitter!" Alastor groaned as he pulled away from Angel "You've put nearly the whole damn thing in my hair!"
Angel smirked, trying to pull Alastor back "C'monnn, it's just one night! Why not go all out?"
"Because I don't want glitter stuck in my hair for the next few months!" Alastor spat, pushing Angel away with his foot as the porn star desperately reached out for him, making a grabbing motion. Angel groaned and gave up, slumping back against the end of his bed.
"Ugh, you're such a tight ass... Maybe if ya took a bath more than once a year then you wouldn't have to worry about it."
Alastor shot him a glare, opening his mouth to sit out an insult or two when Vaggie spoke up.
"Angel, Alastor, both of you stop." She commanded, her voice still soft and playful like earlier, "Angel, he has enough glitter." Angel rolled his eyes but didn't argue, he knew he added enough glitter, he just wanted to piss Alastor off. "Alastor... Come on... Just-... chill out for a night, you don't have to be stuck up constantly..." Alastor's eyes narrowed, he wasn't stuck up! How dare she.
He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest ". . . Fine. I suppose I'll go easy on you tonight... Don't expect me to not insult you tomorrow." He mumbled, Angel just rolled his eyes and stood up, straightening out the dress he was wearing.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever ya say, Al."
Alastor stood up as well, rolling his eyes "I believe the party is starting soon, yes?" Alastor asked, eyeing Niffty as she stabbed a bug with her needle.
"Yep, in about, what? Half an hour?" Vaggie questioned herself "Yea, half an hour."
Angel and Alastor nodded.
"So, why don't we go down and impress everyone with how fuckin' HOT we look~" Angel suggested, already taking a step towards the door, Vaggie cheered and followed the spider demon out. Alastor simply watched them, his grin widening slightly, letting out a small chuckle as he straightened his tie and followed after them.

Chapter 11 end.

They're bonding 🥺
Def gonna have more Niffty in some chapters, probably gonna have her and Alastor be a father daughter duo, maybe even have Charlie be with them.

This might be an issue but after, like, maybe the next two chapters I have nothing figured out lmao 💀💀 
I should really take a bit to figure out everything before I finish the next few chapters but I'm not going to.