Alastor and his emotions.

Alastor winced as he slammed the door shut to his new room and radio station in the brand new Hazbin Hotel. Dammit, that fight with Adam still has him in pain even though it's been a few days. He looked down at the hand holding the large gash on his chest. It was bleeding through his shirt. Good thing he wears red, haha. Alastor groaned, his ears flattening against his head as his permanent smile turned into somewhat of a grimace "F-fuck-" He stumbled over to a chair and sat down with a groan. Stupid Adam. Stupid redemption. Stupid hotel. This whole thing almost cost him his life and he has to act like nothing happened, Like he wasn't scared that his friends would all die. He hated that he cared so much, that he grew to like them. Alastor stood up and took off his red pinstripe coat and black bowtie. Dammit. The blood was a darker shade of red than his dress shirt.
If he never made that deal with Lilith he wouldn't have been stuck on a damn leash like an animal. He wouldn't have to take the souls of the scum of hell to try and claw his way back up. he wouldn't have to hurt Charlie. Alastor pinched the bridge of his nose, recalling the way everyone stared at him in concern just a few minutes ago.

Angel Dust had accidentally bumped into him, causing pain to shoot through his entire body and him to wince. "Woah- Smiles... Are- Are you alright?" Angel Dust had asked him earlier, his eyebrows furrowed as he brushed his mop of white fluffy hair out of his face. "A-ah- y-yes dear, I am quite alright, do not fear!" Alastor's regular smile had widened to convince them all that he was alright, and it worked. While Husker and Cherri Bomb didn't really care everyone else had looked at him with concern. Angel Dust backed up from him a bit, his heels clicking against the floor "Uh... Alright.... if ya say so..." Angel Dust said in an unconvinced tone as everyone watched Alastor quickly and stiffly walk off to his room, he glanced at Charlie as he did so, she looked so worried, and it hurt Alastor more than his wounds ever could, but that pain went away when he saw Lucifer's smug look, the devil's red eyes glancing at Alastor's chest with a raised eyebrow, causing Alastor to grit his teeth and walk faster.
Alastor was glad that no one kept bothering him about it. Alastor stood back up with a groan and took off his dress shirt, his beige skin was littered with scars from past fights and incidents but the largest of them all was the one made by Adam and that dumbass guitar axe. Alastor wiped off some of the blood dripping down his chest and stomach as he limped to his bathroom, wincing slightly as every move he made just seemed to irritate the gash more and more. he leaned against the bathroom counter and looked into the large mirror adorned with ceramic gold swirls that made it look elegant and classy, he adored how beautiful it was but that wasn't what he was focused on right now. He was focused on himself. truth be told no matter how arrogant Alastor acted he was a very insecure man, when he was alive he didn't mind how he looked, his brown hair was always neat and swept to the side, his eyes were dark and mysterious and he had a nice complexion. But now... In whatever this monstrous form is, this disgusting form.... His damn forced smile that he can't get rid of even when he wants to, the stupid ears and his undercut, he hated it all, his hooves, his tail, his hands. Everything. Alastor shook his head and opened the medicine cabinet searching for bandages "ah... There they are..." he mumbled to himself as he snatched the bandages and closed the cabinet He slowly began to wrap them around his chest, gritting his teeth as the bandages touch the wound.

Chapter 1 end.