Heavens surprises

(THE VIDEO MADE ME GIGGLE OKAY!?)

Charlie smiled and hummed to herself as she and Emily walked side by side, Alastor not far behind them, his eyes narrowed at the Seraphim and his ears pinned back against his head slightly. Emily cleared her throat "Okay.... So, uhm.... Well, Mr. Alastor," Alastor's ears tilted in Emily's direction as she said his name "hm, yes dear?" He said politely "Well, I'm going to have a friend of mine show you around so I can take Charlie to Sera!" Alastor sighed "Alright, who is it then?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked around.
"Over here!" A sweet sounding voice called out and all three turned to look at who it had come from, sprinting towards them was an angel covered in white and pink fluff with big voluminous hair that was supported by a hairband, she had four pairs of legs and two pairs of arms... Jeez, how did she not trip over all of those? She wears a black shoulder-padded suit-dress with sleeves that extend to the palm of her hands on her upper arms, her lower pair of arms have white and pink striped gloves.
The angel smiled brightly as she walked over and looked at Alastor, her big black eyes analyzing him before she sticks out a hand out for him to shake.
"It's so nice to meet you! My name's Molly! I'll be showing you around! What's your name?" Alastor reluctantly shakes her hand "Alastor, it's a pleasure to meet you..."

Charlie smiled at the two, but mostly at Molly, she wasn't sure why but the angel reminded her of someone.... Charlie shook her head, it was probably nothing! Just deja vu or something...
Molly took Alastor off somewhere while chatting excitedly, not letting the Radio Demon get a single word in. Emily watched them for a second before turning to Charlie with a smile as the two continued walking silently side by side.
As they made their way to Sera's office Emily proceeded to get more anxious. Charlie noticed and her face softened "Emily, are you, uhm... okay....?" Emily flinched but turned to her and smiled "oh yeah! I'm fine, it's just- after what happened... y'know... With Adam.... I don't know how Sera will act towards you..." Charlie nodded in an understanding way. She knew Sera was probably pissed, and she had a right to be, but Charlie was just protecting her people, like Sera was!
"I understand... I don't want to fight, so I hope this goes well...." Charlie said softly as her and Emily opened the large gold, white and light blue double doors. Charlies eyes widened and she let out an audible gasp before smiling

"PENTIOUS?!"

Chapter 5 end

THE PRECIOUS BABY IS COMING SOON~
but first, we MUST go back to Alastor before I forget my silly angst ideas!

Next chapter is pretty damn big omfg help 😭