Party planner

Lucifer stared at where the portal was just a few seconds ago, ignoring the others while his mind raced, he finally snapped out of his jumbled thoughts when he heard Cherri and Charlie.
"Oi... Was that.... God? And-... And... Pentious?" Cherri had asked, Lucifer shuddered as he heard the name "God".
". . . It was. . . he was redeemed. . ."
Charlie spoke softly with a proud smile on her face and tears in her eyes, after a few moments of silence Cherri spoke "He's-... He's not dead... Holy fuck..." She muttered, running her fingers through her hair as a smile spread on her face and her eye started to water. Angel Dust looked around at everyone with a raised eyebrow "So, are we gonna just stand here our are we gonna fuckin' celebrate?! SINNERS CAN BE FUCKIN REDEEMED!" Angel cheered, Cherri joined her and Husker and Vaggie glanced between everyone and smiled, after afew moments charlie shrugged and joined in the other two demons cheering. Cherri broke off from the other two for a second "Wait- how come he didn't come with you?? Or say hi?? And who was the bitch he was cryin' on??" Cherri said the last part with a hint of jealousy in her tone that made Charlie chuckle "Well Go-... Erm.. My uh grandfather-" Lucifer shuddered at that title, his fists clenching "-Decided Pentious should stay in heaven, he wants to know how he got redeemed and what he remembered... And he wants to help..." Angel and Cherri were a bit stunned "wait a damn minute- you're tellin' me we got fuckin God himself wantin' to help us??" Husker asked with a skeptical look on his face.
"Yeah- and again, who was the bitch Pentious was cryin' on??" Cherri asked once more.
"And what about the Seraphims?? You said they was against it so why is God on our side??" Angel chimed in. Before long everyone was asking questions and Charlie was given little time to answer. "Guys- GUYS!" Vaggie took out a whistle and blew on it hard causing everyone to flinch and go silent, out of the corner of his eye Lucifer saw Alastor's ears flatten and his face scrunch up at the sound, but his mind was still a fury of emotions and questions so he didn't quite register what was going on. "All of you be quiet!... Charlie can answer everything later... For now let's just focus on the fact that sinners can be redeemed! This means exterminations can stop and Charlie was right!..." Vaggie had a proud look on her face as she looked at her girlfriend. Charlie blushed and they looked into each others eyes for a few moments before Charlie remembered something and turned to her father.
"Dad!... I uh... Need to tell you something..." Lucifer blinked a few times and looked at her "Hm? What?"
Charlie looked at the others who watched them curiously (Except for Husker who was busy chugging down some cheap booze). She sighed "Come on.... let's go somewhere more private" Lucifer nodded and let Charlie lead him into the empty hall that led to the kitchen. "Sooo... Uh... You met... uhm... your grandfather...?" Lucifer asked awkwardly as soon as they were far enough from the others "Yeah... And uhm... He said some.. Interesting things..." Lucifer swallowed hard, did God say something about him? What if it was something that made Charlie hate him? Oh no... No, no, no-
"He wanted souls to be redeemed..."
Lucifer... Wasn't expecting that... "I-I'm sorry- What-?" He questioned with wide eyes.
"Well..." Charlie picked at her nails nervously "He said that... he gave Adam instructions to, like, tell you to try and redeem sinner... But uh... Y'know... Adam" Lucifer clenched his jaw "So... He wants to give people second chances now, huh...?" Lucifer looked down at the ground, his eyebrows furrowing and his fists clenching "Why wasn't he like that with me. . .?" he muttered to himself, not loud enough for Charlie to hear, thankfully. One hand ran through his hair as the other pressed over his heart, he let out a strained chuckle "That's-... That's uh... Great... Great, that's good, Charlie, I'm... I'm happy for you.." he gave her a lopsided smile, Charlie frowned at her father "Are you... Okay, dad?" she asked softly, placing a hand on his shoulder "Do you... Not want sinners to be redeemed...? I thought... You wanted this too...?" Charlies face fell at the idea of her father not supporting her dream like he said he would.
"No! No- Charlie, that's not-" Lucifer sighed and ran his hand through his hair again "It's... It's complicated... Okay? just know that I'm happy, truly happy, that sinners can be redeemed, I just-... It doesn't matter right now... Alright?" Charlie nodded, a small frown on her face... Did her father really want this for her... Or was he lying...? She tried not to think about it and cleared her throat.
"Well, uhm- anyway... I just... Thought you should know that... Oh! And I was thinking of having a celebration tonight! I mean, this is a pretty big deal, and everyone's been working so hard, and-" "That sounds wonderful Charlie... Why don't we go back out with the others and plan for it, yeah?" he began to lead Charlie back out into the lobby "Oh... yeah, okay!" Charlie smiled as she and her father walked back out to the others.

"Interesting..." Alastor muttered to himself as he materialized from the shadows into the spot Lucifer and Charlie were just standing at a moment before, his eyes glowed dangerously and his smile widened "So Lucifer has daddy issues... Big shock... And God wanted scum to be redeemed...?  Very Interesting indeed..." Alastor chuckled darkly as the gears in his mind began to turn, coming up with a scheme... A sharp pain shot through his chest and he let out a choked gasp, buckling over in pain, his ears flat against his head.
Dammit... Now was not the time to get distracted. His top priority was getting rid of this damn wound, And then to tear apart these fools hope and happiness. He had to get Lucifer alone and talk with him tonight or else, he fears, it would be to late...Perhaps during the party everyone will be distracted enough to not notice if Alastor pulled Lucifer off to the side?
.
.
.
Planning a party was one of Charlie's favourite things to be honest. She loved decorating, picking out songs, getting snacks, everything. Even cleaning up afterwards. Normally her parties were pretty laid back, not usually too wild, but this party would definitely have a LOT more people than Charlie was used to considering Alastor decided to invite all of cannibal town (well, the residents that weren't still healing up from the battle).
Charlie was currently running around the hotel, lucifer close behind, ready to get her whatever she may need with a flick of the wrist. "OOH! And I think we should have some balloons, lots of balloons!" Lucifer chuckled fondly a smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he spawned balloons around the hotel.
Charlie let an excited squeal and thought for a moment... What else?... Oh! Yes!
She ran to the kitchen, passing by Alastor who had just returned from... Well, Charlie didn't know. He decided to go out somewhere, but judging by the fact that he smelled like a dead body that's been left out in the hot sun for the past week and was covered in blood, she had a pretty good guess.
Alastor honestly smelled so bad that Charlie almost tripped, she suppressed her gag as her face scrunched up and she turned to look at Alastor. Alastor had never smelled... Pleasant... But, it's never been this bad.
"Uhm- Alastor...?" Alastor's head snapped around with a loud crack that made Charlie shudder. He had a bloody piece of flesh dangling out of his mouth and his clothes, although it was hard to see. However, Charlie could faintly make out that there was an oddly large amount of blood on his chest, but she brushed it off, assuming Alastor just didn't care if he got messy when he killed.
"Yes, dear?" Alastor asked in a sweet tone as he tilted his head to the side.
"Uhm... Well... Uh..." Charlie picked at her fingernails nervously "Are you.... Planning on... ah, being like this during the party...?" she asked hesitantly.
Alastor's eyebrows furrowed and his eyes narrowed "Whatever do you mean, dear?" His tone was slightly offended.
Charlie rubbed the back of her neck nervously "Well... Uhm... It's just you, uh... Kinda... Uhm-"
"You smell like shit." Lucifer said bluntly as he walked up to them, glaring at Alastor with a disgusted look on his face "And you look like shit to, when was the last time you've washed your clothes? Hell, when was the last time you've ever worn something other than this" he gestured to Alastor's clothes, clear distaste for the outfit.
Alastor forced out a chuckle, a slight static noise emanating from him "Perhaps, your majesty, it is not me you're smelling, but it's yourself " Alastor's grin widened as he saw anger flash in Lucifer's eyes.
"Ohoho... Really? Do you even know what a shower is, or toothpaste?" Lucifer took a step closer to Alastor.
"HA! Do you know what "moving on" is, dear king of hell?" Alastor's eyes drifted to the wedding ring on Lucifer's finger his eyes narrowing as he was reminded of Lilith. Lucifer's eyes widened, as did Charlies, and his face went red with anger. How DARE this lowly sinner go there? Alastor was stepping in some dangerous territory here and he knew it.
"Excuse me?" Lucifer stepped closer to Alastor, reaching him up and grabbing him by his bow tie, pulling him down so they were eye-to-eye, catching Alastor off guard, causing him to grit his teeth as he felt the pain from his chest.
"Don't you EVER say shit like that again OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU-" horns sprouted from Lucifer's head, a flame in between them as his eyes turned a glowing crimson color. Alastor pulled away, giving Charlie enough room to step in between them and stop her father from doing anything.
"OKAY- THAT'S ENOUGH-" she yelled, and Lucifer backed away, his appearance going back to normal as he continued to glare at Alastor, looking the demon up and down, he noticed Alastors pained expression, and the fact that he seemed to be cradling his chest with his arm, but he didn't fully register it as rage continued to simmer inside of him.

Charlie sighed, "Okay... Alastor... Could you please get cleaned up and maybe wear something nice for tonight? I'd really appreciate it, I want this to be special..." she asked, smiling up at Alastor who groaned. "I suppose I can..." he muttered, he was in too much pain to argue right now.
"Good... And could you both stop fighting for one night? Please?" Lucifer crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes now on the ground as a wave of guilt washed over him, he felt bad Charlie always had to de escalate things, but damn this asshole got on his nerves. "I will if he will." he muttered.
Charlie smiled at her father before turning to Alastor, "Al...?"
". . . Fine." Alastor agreed with a sigh.
"Great!... Anyway, dad? We should probably finish setting up now..." Lucifer cleared his throat "Right..."
Charlie lead him around the hotel again, her excitement and happiness back in full force, however, Lucifer wasn't as happy as earlier... Damn that stupid deer for always ruining things...
.
.
.
Alastor moved swiftly towards his room, slamming the door shut as he got inside and tearing off his coat hastily as he made his way to the bathroom, he got undressed, throwing his clothes on the floor and undid the wrappings on his chest. The wound looked worse than before, and dammit, he did smell bad... It could have been the demons he just ate for lunch with Rosie, but he knew better than that. It was the wound. He sighed and looked at the tub, growling softly. He always hated baths, and water in general. but he sucked it up and turned the tub on, letting the hot water fill in it as he spawned a towel, soap and clean clothes. This was probably for the best, he hasn't had a bath in... At least a little over a year... Cleaning this damn tear in his flesh was probably a good idea. So he poured some sope into the bath, watching as the bubbles formed with an annoyed expression before carefully stepping in, feeling the warm water on his legs... it felt... Relaxing... he let out a sigh and sat in the tub, Letting himself feel warmth for once in a long while as he scrubbed himself thoroughly.

Chapter 10 end

Hey sorry I fucking died- lol I had the flu and then a WWE event, and then family shit and school shit and writers block. BUT TADA! I wanted to make fun of Alastor for being a stinky deer because funny. And, y'know, sprinkle a teeny tiny bit of angst in there. I'm working on the next two right now. FINALLY LUCIFER AND ALASTOR ARE INTERACTING!!