chapter 90 White's punishment

Beginne am Anfang

"Why do I care about that blue shattterer!", ruby yelled, believing this gem was now going to try and brainwash them to follow the gem they hate the most. "Oh, ruby! The reason I will tell you the story of your former leader is because afterwards everything will make sense, and you'll realise what a cowardly hypocrite she is!", ruby looked at the blue gem shocked, "you called blue diamond a what!?", she exclaimed. She looked at sapphire, who was just as shocked as she was then back at this mysterious gem, who was now smiling, revealing all her sharp teeth.

"Ruby! Sapphire! Fuse into garnet, and I shall tell you it all!", the gem exclaimed, the two small gems compiled, holding each other's hands and fusing into garnet in an instant. "Good," the blue gem said under her breath, looking at the tall, three eyed fusion who was now nervously standing in front of her. "what do you want to show us...me", garnet said, trying to hide her fear, for once it was difficult for them to stay together, with sapphire being confident this gem wont hurt them and ruby still convinced this was some sort of trick and being ready to attack.

the blue gem smiled again, then moved her hand up to her head, pulling up the bangs on her face, revealing two eyes underneath, her lower eyes that where not covered where smaller and dark blue, with diamond pupils, while the eyes she hidden where much bigger and light blue, they looked like the eyes of a pearl, garnet was shocked, she stood back and then looked down to the two gems on their chest, undoubtedly the gems of blue diamond and her pearl. "Garnet!", the blue fusion spoke, "I am just like you! Now it is my turn to tell you who I am and why that pathetic part of me didn't want anyone else like me to ever exist again!".

Blue diamond yawned loudly, she was in one of her moon bases that connected to one of her three planet colonies, she was so bored checking reports all day and seeing how her planes where, her expectations of being a almighty space queen never predicted the job being this boring. "Hey pearl", the young blue diamond said, looking over to her pearl, who stood near her at all times, she had only gotten her pearl 200 years ago, yet blue felt very close to her, always trying to make small talk. "Yes, my diamond?", her pearl asked, giving her a kind smile, "I'm bored", blue replied, sinking into her chair, her long dark blue hair covering her face.

"Well, what are some things you like doing my diamond?", pearl asked, back then her hair didn't cover her eyes and her voice wasn't as quiet, blue didn't respond with words she just hummed back. "I can recommend you some things that can make you not bored...or less bored". "Alright then", blue responded, "these better be some good suggestions", she sat back up in her throne and turned off the computer, putting all the attention on her pearl.

"You could sing a song or do some drawings. I highly recommend that! Or maybe do a dance, Pearls like me are very skilled dancers, and I can help you!", the pearl listed, her voice wasn't as robotic as other Pearl's, with much more visible personality. Blue thought for a moment, then gave pearl a smirk, she jumped off her throne and shape-shifted to be a bit smaller and stood next to pearl. "how about we dance? See, I even made myself smaller for you!", blue said, her pearl smiled at her and replied, "of course, I'll do anything for you, my diamond!". Blue took her Pearl's hand and spun her around the room, they laughed together and pearl tried to teach blue some moves she had learned (blue wasn't the best dancer, she mostly just threw pearl around). They danced together only for a couple minutes before something started to happen, as blue's dancing improved and became more in sync with Pearl's their gems started to glow, soon the light from their gems had covered both of them and when they got closer they fused into one being, becoming the first cross gem fusion in homeworld's history.

When the light faded, there stood one being. They had four eyes, long transparent sleeves and pants over Pearl's leotard, and blue's boots. They looked around scared then sighed a breath of relief, knowing they were alone. "Pearl?", the fusion spoke to herself, "what is this? Is this the fusion thing I've heard so much of?", "it seems so", "but white said this couldn't happen we are different types and I'm organic! I'm not just light like you this is.. something new, but I'm glad I did it with someone I trust like you", the fusion held their own hands and smiled to themselves, "thank you my diamond, I'm also happy I was able to do this, for you".