Chapter 21

"So, do you want to come to my place?" Naruto asked. "Yes, please. Can you cook us something?" Sakura asked. "Sure, do you also want to come, Sasuke?" Naruto asked, turning to Sasuke. "I guess I will come" Sasuke answered. 

As Naruto bustled around the kitchen, the aroma of his cooking filled the air, making everyone's mouths water in anticipation. "So, what's on the menu today, Naruto?" Sakura asked, her voice filled with curiosity. Naruto grinned as he stirred a pot on the stove. "I thought we could have some ramen tonight! It's been a while since we've all had a meal together like this." Sasuke raised an eyebrow, as he glanced at Naruto. "Ramen, huh? Well, I suppose it's fitting." As Naruto dished out steaming bowls of ramen, they all gathered around the table. "Any thoughts on what you want to focus on for training?" Naruto inquired. "I'm not entirely sure... Maybe taijutsu," Sakura replied. "Taijutsu sounds like a solid plan. You could also incorporate some medical jutsu training." Naruto suggested. "Taijutsu and genjutsu," Sasuke chimed in with his input. Naruto nodded thoughtfully, considering their choices. "Taijutsu and genjutsu, huh? Sounds like a good plan." Sakura smiled, feeling reassured by Naruto's encouragement. "Yeah, I think that would be great. And incorporating some medical jutsu training will definitely come in handy." They finished their meal and talked about their training plan, eager to get stronger for the chunin-exam.

After they finished eating, they went outside to the training-ground. Naruto showed them some jutsus they could try to learn and some ways to get stronger physically.

"You can use weights to build strength in your arms and legs. Over time, you increase the weights." Naruto explained to them. "I use weight scrolls to do that so you can't see them. So the enemy doesn't suspect a thing." Naruto explained further. " Here are some" with that he gave them some. " You will start low, so it doesn't hinder you as much."  He continued. 

Sasuke and Sakura put them on their arms and legs. Instantly they noticed it getting harder to move. Sakura let Naruto change the weights to 5 kg per leg and 3 kg per arm, while Sasuke let Naruto change them to 7 kg per leg and 5 kg per arm. After changing the weights, Naruto let them run test laps to see if they were the ideal weight for the beginning. After that, he let them do pushups and some basic other stuff.

"Can we get a break please" Sakura asked sweating. "Sure" Naruto said.  Sakura plopped down on the ground next to Naruto. Sasuke followed her doing and also sat down next to Naruto. Naruto opened a seal he had with him and two water bottles came out. He gave them to them. Sakura chuckled as she accepted the water bottle. "Thanks, Naruto. Always looking out for us." Sasuke nodded in appreciation, taking the water bottle from Naruto. "Yeah, thanks," he said, a hint of a smirk playing on his lips. "I think this is enough for today" Naruto said. " Yes, thank you. This was so exhausting." Sakura said. "If you want, you can stay overnight here" Naruto suggested. "Ohhh that is a cool idea" Sakura said. "I guess we can stay" Sasuke said.

With that, they went inside and Naruto prepared the rooms. While Sasuke and Sakura were sitting on the sofa, Kakashi entered the house. "Hi, Kakashi-Sensei" Sakura said. "Hello, Sakura and Sasuke" Kakashi answered. "Ahh Kakashi, will you also be staying here. I can get your room ready" Naruto yelled down. "If that is okay, I will stay here." Kakashi answered him, yelling up. "Ok" Naruto yelled down.

After Naruto finished setting up the rooms, he joined them in the living room. They decided to watch a movie together and went to sleep afterward.