Chapter 20

Third pov

As they were leaving they stopped at the bridge and waited for Tazuna cause the bridge still needed to be named. They didn't have to wait long for him to come. He had a weird look on his face and exclaimed :"the bridge will be called the great team 7 bridge!" "WHAT?! " Naruto shouted. "you heard me" Tazuna said. "i think it's nice" Sakura mumbled. "yeah kinda" Sasuke muttered. "okay, okay fine whatever you say" Naruto scoffed. "okay, enough chitchat we need to go back or the third will not be happy" Kakashi ordered. "fine" Naruto said "good then let's go, bye Tazuna". "Good bye and thank you so much for your help" Tazuna said.
The journey back to the village didn't take as much time.

Back at the village

"Thank God we're back that was annoying" Sakura said. "Get used to this. Higher ranking missions often take even longer" Naruto said. "Do you want to wait here while i stop by by the hokage office? " Kakashi asked. "i think it would be best if we go to our training ground and wait there" Sasuke said. "Actually that is a good idea" Naruto answered.
They parted ways and Kakashi went to the hokage office.

At the hokage office

Without nocking Kakashi went into the office. "oh Kakashi, you and your team are back" the hokage exclaimed. "yes, till when do we have to make the report" Kakashi asked. "in a week. You should tell your team that the chunin exam is soon. Here are the dokuments. The hokage said And pressed the documents into kakashi's hand." and don't forget ".
" i won't " Kakashi said." i will be going then". He said and left the office. Think about if he should directly go to the training ground or pay a visit at the graves of his old team he bumped into someone. Finally looking up he saw Iruka. " oh sorry Iruka didn't see you" he apologize. "ah not a problem. So how is your team doing?" Iruka asked. "quite well actually. We just got back from a mission." he answered. "that is nice to hear" Iruka said. "are you planning to let them in the chunin exam?"." yes, i just got the dokuments from the hokage" he answered. "but i really have to go now my team is waiting. Bye Iruka was nice talking to you"

At the same time at the training ground

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were sitting bored on the training ground. "maybe we can play a game" suggested sakura. "but what type of game could we play here?" Sasuke asked. "or we could train. I believe the chunin exams are soon."Naruto suggested." Are there any cool things you could teach us? " Sasuke asked." or we could just wait for Kakashi" Sakura said. "knowing him it will take another hour till he comes" Naruto said. "honestly, naruto, you don't believe in me a bit" a voice said behind them. "Ah Kakashi your finally her what took you so long" Naruto said in an annoyed tone. "bumped into iruka" Kakashi answered. " I have the papers for the chunin exam if you're interested." " oh yes finally" Sasuke said. " well we need a training plan then" Naruto said. "I will think of something" Kakashi said "  do what ever you want you are released." with that Kakashi disappeared.

Sorry that it took so long i was busy with school.