Chapter 9

Naruto pov

I never really payed attention in class. It was so boring. They all think I'm weak but thats what the mask is for. Damm this jumpsuit is really annoying and disgusting. I want to burn it as soon as possible. Right now I'm in class not paying attention again. I really hate it. At least it is the last week now for Akademie.
But i don't want to be on a team with sasuke he is annoying. And Sakura is just loud and annoying. Why jiji why did you do that to me. Oh class is over finally i can train with kakashi-nii. The exams are tomorrow.

Timeskip exam

The written exam was boring but i mad it look like i barely passed. By shuriken an kunais it was sasuke 19/20 sakura 17/20 ino 13/20 choji 12/20 shikamaru 12/20 hinata 12/20 shino 12/20 naruto 10/20 and Kiba 09/20.
(i don't remember what els they did so we skip that)
"you failed" iruka said. Wow what a surprise. "what why" i said. Dam this maked gets on my nerves. I then left at some point Mizuki came to me. "you know there is a other way to still pass" he said with a smirk. "what is it" i shouted 'excited'. "steal the forbidden scroll" mizuki then said. So thats what he is up to. "ok" i just said.

Timeskip to the forest

"Naruto why did you steal the forbidden scroll" iruka shouted. "Mitzuki said i could pass so" i slowly said. "Naruto do you know why the Villagers hate you" Mizuki said smirking. "don't tell him it's an s-rank Secret " shouted iruka at Mizuki. "the Kyubi is sealed in you" mizuki continues. "i already know that" i just answered. "and I also know who my parents are." i the continued. "H H How" he asked confused. "thats for me to know" i just answered getting annoyed. "i should take you to jiji" i then suggested.
After a short walk we got to the hokage tower.