Chapter 13

third pov

Team 7 was standing in the Hokage office. "can we get a higher mission. I don't want to do this chores jiji." Naruto complained. "be a bit more respectful" sakura scolded him. "yes you can get a higher mission. A c-rank mission to escort the Bridge builder Tazuna" the hokage tolled them. "bring him in" he said to his anbus. The door opend and a drunk man came in. "these are supposed to protect me" Tazuna said. He looked around and saw naruro he smiled and walked over to him. "greetings Naruto" he said. " Tazuna how is you daughter Tsunami and grandson Inari?" Naruto asked the Bridge builder. "they are good" he said "nice" naruto said. "from where do you know eatch other" Kakashi asked knowing that he knows him from an anbu mission. "i meet him on a mission before" naruto tolled them. "when do we leave" Kakashi asked the Hokage. "you will leave in one hour" he answered. "you heard him grab clothes for two weeks and bring some weapons" kakashi said leaving in a sunshine. After Sakura and Sasuke left Naruto faced to Tazuna. "the mission is an a-rank mission right?" he asked. "yes Gato doesn't want me to finish the brige because he wants to completely take over." tazuna tolled naruto. "thanks for trusting me and telling me i will get rid of Gato and help the land of waves under my code name fox from the anbu." naruto said. "thanks naruto" Tazuna said. "no problem see you later at the gate" naruto said jumping out of the window of the Hokage tower. One hour later team 7 gathered at the gate to start their mission. After sometime walking Kakashi and Naruto noticed a Pudel but it hasn't raind in weeks. Naruto looked of to Kakashi if he noticed it too. Chains reached out of the pudel and all dodged the chains except Naruto who just let the chains hit him. "NARUTO" sakura screamed.
"what are you doing here" naruto asked the demon brothers walking over to them. "w.. we a.... are here t.. to kill the brighe builder." they said in fear. "are there any other nins that gato hired?" naruto asked the two. "yes he hired zabuza the demon of the mist" one of the two answered. "good, now go before i make you" naruto said turning back to his team and tazuna. "lets go we have a village to safe" naruto said starting to walk again. "but naruto you got poisoned" Kakashi said worried. "Kurama will take care of it" Naruto said still walking. After sometime they got to the land of waves. They took a boat to get to the other side of the river,they could see the not finished bridge. As they got back onto land there was some thing moving naruto throw a kunai there and a white bunny came out. "you hurt this poor bunny" sakura screamed. "a snow bunny at this time of year? get down!" he yelled getting down. The others did as tolled a big sword flew through the air
and hit the tree behind them.