Chapter 15

Thank you so much for the 2k reads.

The next mornig Kakashi came to wake us up for training. We showered and changed. Tsunami already made breakfast. We ate and went to the forest behind the house. "sakura, sasuke you come with me" Kakashi said. "what is with the dobe" Sasuke asked. "he will train with Zabuza, haku will help me with you two" Kakashi answered.

Kakashi pov :

After Zabuza and Naruto left i faced to the two. "first we will do water walking " i tolled them. "but how " sakura asked "it works like this" i walked on the water:" you need to apply a bit chakra to your feet. If you use to much the you will fall in the water and if you use to less the same will happen you can start now" i said jumping on a tree to read my book.

Zabuza pov :

After i left with naruto we searched for a good training place. We came to a beautiful clearing. "do you have you sword" i asked him. "yes of course I have it. Wait i will unseal it" he answered me. He took out a scroll from hid seal on his arm. He did the signs and a two beautiful katanas came out both had the Uzumaki swirl. "good, now lets fight" i said.
He jumped back putting on of the katanas away. I rushed forward to him with my sword in my hand. He perfectly blocked my hit with his katakana. I jumped back. He rushed at me. He is really really fast. I was able to block his hit but i still got cut. He stopped and came to me and used medic ninjutsu to heal me. We fought a bit longer . Than we went back to the others.

Haku pov :

I saw Master-Zabuza and Naruto-chan coming back. I signaled Kakashi that they were coming.

Kakashi pov :

Haku signaled me that Zabuza and Naruto came back so i jumped down from the tree and looked at the progress Sakura and Sasuke made. Sakura was already sitting on the tree reading a book. Sasuke was still trying to walk on water. "sakura show me please how good you walk on water." i said. She jumped down from the tree and walked over to the river. She walked perfectly on the water. "can you also run" i asked her. "i will try" she said. She got it perfectly. Sasuke seeing this got really mad.

Sasuke pov :

'why can't I get it right. I'm completely wet. Why does Sakura get it right'

Naruto pov :

I saw Sakura running on the water while Sasuke fell into the water. He looked pretty mad.

After some time and help Sasuke got it right and went back to Tazunas house.