Chapter 14

"Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the mist "Kakashi said." Kakashi of the sharingan " Zabuza said.
"If he is my opponent I can't do anything . He said lifting up his headband showing his sharingan." wh... what is that eye? "sakura asked." "isn't she supposed to be smart " Kurama asked. 'she is only book smart but it gets better ' i answered him. "i have to finish this old man but first I have to fight you Kakashi" Zabuza said jumping in the river. - hidden mist technique (kirigakure no jutsu) - zabuza said. Fog/mist appears not letting anyone see. Naruto whisper something none of them could hear and the fog/mist disappeared. "wh.. what? how?" Zabuza stutters not believing someone could get rid of his jutsu.

"Ey Zabuza remember me" Naruto yelled at Zabuza. "oh know i understand" Zabuza whispers. "hi brat" he said. "how is haku" naruto asked. "he is good. Haku come out the brat is here." Zabuza yelled getting the attention of haku which came out of his hiding spot. "Naruto-chan" he yelled hugging Naruto. "h.. h.. how do you know each other?" Kakashi asked. "ups forgot you were here" naruto said turning around. "Tazuna do you mind if we stay at your house" naruto asked. "no, not at all. Follow me" Tazuna answers. The group of ninja followed the Bridge builder to his home.

At the house they got greeted by a young woman. "this is my daughter tsunami" Tazuna said. "nice to meet you again tsunami" naruto greeted. "oh, hello naruto how are you?" she asked. "good and you?" he answered "also good but inari makes some problems" she said. "ahh were do we sleep" sakura suddenly asked. "we have three guest rooms. So the boys can have on. You can have a one room and your teachers have one room." she said smiling. She showed the three the rooms while naruto started making dinner. 

At dinner
"Kakashi you need to start training them" Zabuza said. "why" Kakashi asked. "gato will attack soon" naruto answered. "how are you so sure?" Kakashi asked. "he doesn't want the Bridge to be finished" naruto answered. "ma ma okay i will train them" Kakashi said. "i will train the brat here" Zabuza said pointing to Naruto. "fine by me" Kakashi said. "haku will help you" Zabuza said looking over to haku wich smiled creepy. "good, thanks. Now hush go to bed" Kakashi said. We stand up and got to our rooms to go to bed but before we changed and showered.

Sorry that it is so late. I don't even have an excuse. Sorry.