Chapter 6

At the Hokage office

"how can i have the sharingan." i asked him. "well i think it is because your grandfather was Madara Uchiha. I didn't tell you because I thought you will not get the sharingan like your Father but now you have it." jiji said. "well that kinda makes sense" i said thinking. I was a bit mad at jiji but he only does that to protect me. "so that means he related to the ghost of the Uchiha Madara Uchiha" Kakashi and Itachi said thinking. "yes that means that" jiji said to them. "that means that he could become really powerful." Kakashi said still in thoughts. "yes that means that and if i remember correctly he could also be part from the Ötsutsuki clan. They can have literally everything." jiji then said. "wow" i just said. "that means he has to train a lot" itachi then throw in. "you're right Itachi" Kakashi said. "i will get the clan heirs and aome other Anbus to help you train." jiji said. He then called an Anbu to get the some clan heirs and Anbus. Not long after they came. There was Shikaku Nara he had his son with him Shikamaru Nara. There was Fugaku Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha and of course Itachi Uchiha. Kakashi was also there because he was here before and is now clan heir of the Hatake clan. The clan heirs of the Yamanka clan, Akimichi clan, Inuzuka clan and Aburame clan where also there. Soon after the clan heirs came some Anbus came. There was Anko, Ibiki and some others ( with out name for now)

"why did you call us here Hokage-sama" Shikaku asked. "well i need your help to train Naruto here. He knows about his parents and the Kyubi." jiji tolled them. "why should we do that" Anko asked. "well he is pretty strong and needs training" jiji said. At some point I and the others my age weren't allowed to listen anymore. So we went to the playground next to the Akademie.