Told who what?

! Curse words included !

—————- bonfire -—————
Cris' POV

I stood up from my sleeping bag before getting out of the tent. Earlier, Jeana had begged me to apologize to Aisha, even if she's genuinely one of the worse people ever.
I walked over to the bonfire. Where everyone was.
Everyone looked at me like I was some serial killer who had just escaped prison. I looked over at Aisha, who was not even a bit fazed. So basically, in other words, she wasn't hurt.
"You owe me big time, Jeana." I thought to myself as I approached her.
"Aisha, I have to talk to you."
"Not interested" she said and didn't even lift her head to look at me.
"I'm serious."
"So am I."
"Cmon Aisha, just for a sec?"
"Fine. Make it quick." She answered and stood up to follow me behind a tree.

"So? What was so urgent that you had to drag me here after you humiliated me.?"
"Listen, as much as I don't want to say this, I'm sorry. For..uh..I guess for the things I said."

She rolled her eyes

"Wow? An apology? How original." She said sarcastically.
"Don't talk to me ever again." She whispered before walking away.

I stood there. Not even the slightest bit fazed by her words. I didn't care, I never have. I did what I was supposed to do. My job is done.

————————- Camping tent -—————————
Jeana's POV

I was nervous, biting my lip and tapping my foot, pacing around in sora, Cris, nawaf and I's tent. I didn't know how Aisha would react, but I was hoping she would accept his apology. I'm not sure why I care so much about someone who's a bitch but I guess that's just my nature. I'm nice to almost everyone. Even to bitches. Then, Cris came back with a nonchalant look on his face. I immediately stood still and faced him.

"So? How did Aisha react??"

He literally just shrugged after I asked. Literally nothing else came out of his mouth.

"That's all? Nothing?"
"She walked away what do you want me to say?"
"I was expecting something but okay I guess."

Then, he layed himself down on the sleeping bag and started to scroll on TikTok. I sat down on my sleeping bag as well. But out of nowhere, he groaned in annoyance.

"I fucking hate all these fangirls, they drive me crazy. And not in a good way."
"Really? Thought you'd be happy that you can pull any girl you want"
"Nah I don't want other girls. Only you"

I felt the butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help but smile. I guess he saw that cuz then he started smiling as well. His smile is so cute. It would even make a small baby laugh and smile.

"Since we're leaving Greece soon, we should maybe go to a restaurant here in Greece somewhere. Ofc with some friends."
"Hum, you think that's a good idea?"
"Yh, why wouldn't it be?"
"Cuz you know I don't want anyone knowing about our relationship. Besides, what if paparazzi makes up some fake news? What if they say you're dating Sora?"
"Nah if they do then I'll make sure they never ever get a job as paparazzi again."
"Cris, you're always so rude."
"Only for you."

I smiled again. Then, Sora and nawaf came into the tent.

"Oh sorry, were we interrupting something?" Sora asked
"Yeah you-"
"No it's okay don't worry." I say, interrupting Cris.

I looked at him with a stop talking rn or I'll kill you look. He probs understood me cuz then he shut up.

"So nawaf and I were thinking, what if we all go to the water park?"
"Uhh...sora can we talk for a sec?" I asked.
"Oh hum sure I guess." She said and walked outside with me.

—————- Outside of the tent -———————

"Uh so I can't go to the water park." I explained
"Why?"
"I've got my period. I can't really swim"
"Are you allowed to use a tampon?"
"Yes but I don't have any with me. Only pads."
"It's okay i have some in my bag."
"Oh okay but that's not the only problem. I don't really feel comfortable wearing them"
"Okay i totally understand, you can just come with us then and- wait, what day are you on?"
"Day 3"
"How long is ur period?"
"Like 4-5 days"
"Oh that's good then, we're going to the water park in 3 days. Not tomorrow. Tomorrow we're going to the escape room."
"Oh okay yh then I'll see if I can."
"Alright, let's get back to the boys."

We both walked back inside of the tent.

————- Inside of the tent -————

"So, what did you talk about?", Nawaf asked.
"Nothing just stuff about grades and uh teachers"
"O-okay? Is that what girls talk about" whispered nawaf.
"Nawaf we heard that" Sora said and chuckled as she sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

I wish I could do that with Cris, but I'm still a little disappointed for what he did. Even if he did it for me.
He looked at me, expecting me to come sit down next to him and do the same. But I didn't budge. I just stood there.

"So..Jeana why are u still standing there?" Sora asked
"Oh uhm sorry" I said and sat down on my sleeping bag
"Any plans for tomorrow guys?" Nawaf asked
"Nawaf we're going to the escape room, I told you that 4 times." Sora said
"Oh" he simply replied.

She rolled her eyes. Nawaf, Cris and Sora talked to each other for a while while I opened TikTok and scrolled through the videos that came up on my fyp. Each and every one of them the same thing. Videos from fan girls of Cris.
"When he has C,R,I,S,J,R in his name" or "when he's the son of CR7". I'm not gonna lie, I reposted one or more videos specifically about him but by the time I'd reposted about three, my whole fyp was filled and it got annoying. I wish I could've just posted a picture of us or something to make the fangirls stop but I can't tell anyone I'm dating him other than my best friends of course. I wanted to keep it as private as possible.
Suddenly, someone talked to me, making me snap out of my flashback of the TikToks I'd seen on my fyp.

"Jeana, helllooo?" Sora said
"Oh uh sorry, what?"
"We were just wondering if you were down to go get some ice cream from the shed kitchen real quick."
"They have ice cream in the shed kitchen?"
"Mhm, wanna go get some real quick with me?"
"Sure I guess." I said before putting my phone on my sleeping bag.

We both went to go get the ice cream.

Cris' POV

They both walked out of the tent. I was talking to nawaf when I noticed a small dim of light under the blankets of Jeana's sleeping bag. I looked closely and I could tell that it was a TikTok video. I gently pushed her blanket aside to reach for the phone. I looked at the screen and there I saw a video about me. Typical Fangirls.

"You'll never meet Cris jr, my honest reaction: ..." the screen read.

I was unfazed because honestly even if they would meet me I couldn't care less, especially if they would wanna get my snap or sum shit. Fuck no, if they think they getting my snap then they thought wrong cuz my snap is only for people I like. So basically no one except for Jeana and nawaf. Eventually also Sora. I side-eyed nawaf who was also making a weird face. I guess he had the same reaction. Before I turned off the phone, I saw a text from someone.

"Have you told him yet?" The text said.

Told who what?

I was confused but I heard the familiar chatting voices approaching our tent so I put the phone back under the blanket of Jeana's sleeping bag.

I'm going to confront her about this.