On the plane

! Curse words included !

Cris' pov

Earlier on the plane, Jeana and I argued again. After we did, I went on insta and I saw my cousin posted something, of course I liked the post because it's my cousin, duh. I couldn't use my phone anymore bc I had to put it on airplane mode but I was getting bored so I decided to talk to Jeana.
I noticed she wasn't looking but I just figured she would listen, so I spoke. I realized she still didn't so I softly tapped her on the shoulder. Once she was looking, I don't know why but I felt something in my stomach. She looked...different. I'm not sure how to describe it.

Cris: Jeana helloooo, are you listening?
Jeana: o-oh sorry, what?
Cris: nothing, I just wanted to look at you

I hadn't realized what came out of my mouth. Fuck. I just told her I wanted to look at her.

Jeana: well you got what you wanted, happy?
Cris: nah, I was expecting more tbh.

Phew, I covered it up. But shit, what if I hurt her feelings by saying that? I mean not that I should care since we barely get along. But I don't know I just felt guilty if I did. She simply just answered with "bruh". I guess she doesn't care that much then. A few moments later, we both started to ship nawaf and sora since they argued again like usually. But then they started to ship me and Jeana together.

Cris: ew nah bro she's not my type.
Nawaf: you sure bro bc I'm pretty sure yesterday you said you loveeee girls that are short, that have dark hair and dark eyes and that are coincidentally half khmer, half Venezuelan.

Fucking hell. I did say I love girls with dark hair and dark eyes but I never said those things with the short part and the nationality part. But.. why did it feel so...true? He's wrong but at the same time not. What am I saying? Geez I despise Jeana why am I feeling these things. I was too lazy to argue so I just answered with "whatever."

A while passed and I felt tired. That's when I suddenly felt a head on my shoulder. I looked to see and it was Jeana. Gosh. Why does this happen to me? I don't even get along with her. But something made me not wanna remove her head from my shoulder. She looked so...peaceful while sleeping. Fuck stop thinking about her cris. You don't even like her.
I decided not to remove her head. I mean yes I am mean to her, but not this mean. I'll just close my eyes as well.

*2 hours later*

I woke up and saw that Jeana was still sleeping on my shoulder. We had an hour left until we arrived so I just decided to listen to some music. We got some food so I woke Jeana up, even though I didn't want to, somehow.

Cris: hey sleepyhead wake up.
Jeana: mmghh...whattt?
Cris: they gave out food so I woke you up.
Jeana: oh..thanks.?
Cris: you're welcome Ig.
*jeana looks at where she was sleeping*
Jeana: oh my gosh I-..I'm so sorry. Was I giving you a hard time sleeping I'm sorry-
Cris: oh dw you're fine.
Jeana: damn..I apologized to you. That's a first.
Cris: first time for everything Ig?

Jeana laughs and sits up to eat her food. Dang, I made her laugh. But why do I feel so proud about it? Wow. Never in my life I thought I would feel good about that. I quickly shook it off and started eating as well.

After eating, Jeana asked me something.

Jeana: hey, what are you listening too?
Cris: oh. Uh just to the weeknd, yeat, drake and some other artists.
Jeana: oh no way you listen to the weeknd.
Cris: I do yeah.
Jeana: omg he's my fav artist. What's your fav song of him?
Cris: definitely house of balloons or moth to a flame. But out of time is amazing too.
Jeana: no fucking way. House of balloons is my fav song and I listened to it before it was popular on tiktok. I was an XO since 2020
Cris: dayum. Not only nice eyes but also nice music taste.
Jeana: I'm sorry what?-
Cris: omd I didn't mean to say that shit I'm sorry-
Jeana: haha no you're fine dw.

I felt so embarrassed when that slipped out of my mouth, but she surprisingly didn't react as bad as I thought.
An hour passed and we finally arrived at Greece.

(I JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAVE TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THE WEEKND IN THIS STORY SO I'LL EXPRESS IT THROUGH MAKING IT AS THE FAV ARTIST OF JEANA AND CRIS OFC 💁‍♀️ BTW BEFORE ANYONE MENTIONS THE DRAKE INCIDENT, NO I HAVEN'T SEEN THE VIDEO BUT I STILL LIKE HIS MUSIC AND BESIDES DRAKE IS ONE OF CRIS' FAV ARTIST.)