The discovery

! Curse words + kissing included !

Then I saw what I thought was my nightmare. It was Aisha holding my diary in her hand. I felt myself froze. Right then and there.

"Well well well, look who's finally here." She yelled
"W-what are you doing?" I said
"Hmm well what do you think I am? I'm here to expose your little secrets."
"I don't have any"
"Well your diary says something else. Let's see, oh look at this! The very last diary entry,
"Dear diary,
Today I figured out that very chaotic stuff happened to Sora and nawaf. I won't go into detail as much but I will say that it left Sora heartbroken. I also didn't only want to make this about Sora but also about Cris. I think I might be falling in love with him. We kept making eye contact and I feel so many butterflies in my stomach every time he looks at me with his eyes. He's so handsome and majestic and fine and just perfect. Gosh. I think I love him...."
Well look at that! Little ms in love with a guy who she thinks she has a chance with. How cute." Aisha said.

I froze and stood there, in complete shock. I tried my best to not cry bc I always thought it was embarrassing to cry in front of others, but I felt a tear shed down my face. I processed what Aisha said. It wasn't the fact that she told everyone who my crush was, it was the fact that she said it right in front of the person who i liked. Cris. I ran away with tears in my eyes. It was the worst thing that could've ever happened to me on this trip. I shut the door to my room and I got into my bed and cried. I felt like my life was over.
Sora came into my room and closed the door, locking it. She comforted me. And tried to cheer me up. But nothing was helping, I was a sobbing wreck.

"I'm so sorry Jeana, I know how it feels to be embarrassed."
"Sora, you don't understand. She made me look bad in front of everyone. You just looked bad in front of one person. I feel like my life is over."
"It's okay, listen Jeana. Just take a nap. You'll feel better after you wake up. I will always be here for you. Okay?"

I nodded slowly and closed my eyes. Hoping that the pain would go away soon.

Cris' POV

Just a few moments ago, I found out that Jeana likes me. But in the worst way possible I found that out. Aisha embarrassed her in front of everyone. She went to her room, sobbing. The thought of her being hurt and crying made me fuel inside. It made me angry to know that there was someone making her feel like this. I couldn't hold it anymore. Normally, I never yell at someone out of rage. But this was the last straw. Especially from Aisha.

"Aisha why the fuck would you do that?" I almost shouted.
"What? She deserved it. Besides babe, I know we both belong together."
"How many times do I need to tell you until you can get the information into that tiny fucking brain of yours? You. Don't. Mean. Shit. To. Me." I almost shouted, again.
"You don't mean that."
"Oh I do. With every fucking bloodstream within me. I fucking mean it."
"But what about when we were together?"
"I was nice enough to not reject you. But I regret being with you. Just to let you know, I don't belong to you. And also, you're kinda mid anyway."

She stood there. In shock. I just walked away before it got too out of control. Sure, I was more angry than usual, but I'm not the type of guy to get physical with anyone. Only if it's out of pure fun. But not like this. Especially with a girl. I wasn't gonna argue. Especially with Aisha. So I just walked away. Then, my mind wandered back to Jeana and how she might be feeling.
I wanted to knock on her door but then Sora came out.

"Oh hey Sora, is everything ok with Jeana?"
"Cris. If you don't like her, leave her alone."
"N-no. Listen Sora, I Never rlly told anyone except for nawaf. But I'm crazy about Jeana. She is perfect. I love her in every single way even if she can be annoying at times. I care about her more than I've ever cared about anyone before. I really do wanna know if she's feeling better."
"You rlly mean that Cris?"
"Mhm. On my mums life."