At the fair

! Curse words included !

Hello! I just wanted to say thank you so so sooooo much for all of the support I've been getting I appreciate it sooooo much ilygsm!! Enjoy this chapter and I would be very happy to receive some feedback! Please keep it friendly though :) also this is a short chapter I'm sorry!

———— At the hotel ————

Jeana's POV

We arrived at the hotel and all of us went to our rooms. I got into my room with sora and we both changed into different clothes for the fair plans later.
What Jeana wore:

What sora wore:

After we finished changing, I put my phone, money, AirPods and chapstick inside my purse

Then, someone knocked on our door.

"Come in" sora said before the door opened, revealing Aisha.
"What brings you here?" Sora asked confusingly
"I need to talk to you Jeana."
"Oh uh..sure Ig."

Then we both go outside to the hall, where nobody was.

"Listen, I told you to stay away from cris."
"I kind of am Aisha?"
"No, I saw the way he looked at you today. In case you didn't get the memo or smth, he's mine."
"No he's not. You both broke up"
"So you're saying that he belongs to you?"
"No I'm not I'm just saying he's not yours."
"So you like him?"
"No Aisha. Listen, I have to go finish up. I have some plans"
"With who?"
"None of ur business Ngl."
"Yk, you might think he likes you and all. But no, you're a newbie in this class, don't forget that. He would never like someone like you. Look at you, short, ugly, and annoying."
"I'm kind of surprised he was ever together with you. Now if you don't mind?" I say as I pushed her to get to my room.
"Yk for someone that's taller than me, you're kind of weak." I add before going back inside my room.

I closed the door behind me and sora looked at me.

"So, what did she talk to you about?" She asked me, curiously.
"Oh nothing. Just some school stuff."
"Oh okay, well are you ready? It's almost time to go."
"Uh Yh. Didn't they say they're coming to our room?"
"Ye they did."
"Ok let's wait then"