At the airport

CREDS: @yourdadismyn
There will be absolutely no smut because of cris' and nawaf's age, but there will be kissing in some chapters. But not extreme kissing. Also, this story should not be taken seriously and is just for fun. All photos are from Pinterest ! curse words are included !

It was 7 am and we just arrived at the airport. It was way too early for me but I can't help it if the teacher booked a flight at 8 am. Gosh how I hate mrs turner. She's our home room teacher and she is horrible. But that's not the point. I was starting to fall asleep on my chair where I was waiting until we could board the flight, but then, I heard someone calling me.

Soraya: Jeana! Jeana! Look what I found on my phone!
Jeana: ugh...what?

Soraya makes me look at her phone and it was safe to say I was disappointed.

Jeana: you seriously called me to look at a fucking meme of a chicken?
Soraya: uh yeah?
Jeana: you know sometimes I wonder what is going on inside your head.

Soraya rolls her eyes playfully and we continue to talk.

I needed to go to the bathroom so I quickly told Soraya and mrs turner and stood up to go there. I was walking until I suddenly tripped and fell onto my knees. I looked to the side and saw my worst nightmare. Cris.

Jeana: what is your problem?!
Cris: my problem is that you're short asf.

See, the thing is, we had quite the arguement in school after my parents had a picnic with his parents. And ever since then, he started to kinda be rude to me.

I roll my eyes and stand back up. I glance at him for a moment.

Jeana: for someone that is the son of a famous footballer, you're an asshole
Cris: pff, all you got as a comeback?

I clench my jaw and decide to walk away. After all, I still had to pee and he wasn't worth my time.

After I came back, I saw that he was talking with nawaf, his best friend. This time though, he wasn't in his seat. So as revenge I bumped into him on purpose.

Jeana: oops, my bad. Didn't see you there.

Cris chuckled

Cris: of course you didn't, bunnies can't see giraffes.
Jeana: well at least bunnies are cute. And you do realise you just insulted yourself
Cris: nah, I like giraffes. And at least giraffes are tall lmao
Jeana: you fucking-

I was about to finish my sentence but then got interrupted by Soraya pulling me away.

Jeana: Owh! What was that for?
Soraya: girl I have to talk to you. Uhm, first of all. Tell me everything.
Jeana: about what?
Soraya: about you and cris duh? I mean you guys are sooo cute together. It's perfect. You're short and he's tall you guys are like a power couple
Jeana: sora if you don't shut up in 2 seconds I will beat the shit out of you
Soraya: okay damn relax. Anyways, I hope we sit next together on the plane.
Jeana: yeah I do too.
Soraya: well.. uhm actually I kind of don't hope we sit next to each other because I want to see you sit next to cris
Jeana: seriously?
Soraya: don't blame me for being supportive of my best friend and her boyfriend
Jeana: uhm excuse me?? I despise cris he's like uglier than my left toe and he thinks just because he has money and his dad is famous that he is better than everyone else. And not to mention, his hair is like a bird's nest.
Soraya: yeah yeah spare me the lies.
Jeana: okay I see how it is. What if I ask you how its going with nawaf? You like that?
Soraya: ok now we're even.
Jeana: that's what I thought.

We talked and talked about stupid stuff like we always do. After a while, we got to board the plane.

Jeana: sora what's ur seat number?
Soraya: uhm... 30a
Jeana: oh okay, I mean I'm sitting in 3oc so two seats are free in our row. That means I'll just move to you I guess because I think no one is sitting in 30b
Soraya: Yh I think so too.

I sit down but then I heard a voice talking to me.

Nawaf: hey Jeana you're sitting in my seat.
Jeana: oh I'm so sorry nawaf I thought no one was sitting here so I just figured I could sit next to sora. I'll move.

Then I move to my original seat. I talk with nawaf a little bit but then, I feel someone sitting next to my seat. I look to the side and it's him again. Cris.

Jeana: not you again.
Cris: what? I'm not that bad.
Jeana: it's not April fools day ( it is but oh well )
Cris: I know
Jeana: clearly you don't tho
Cris: why is that?
Jeana: so you make bad jokes and you're stupid
Cris: if that's what you think then sure

He then starts to go on his phone and scroll through insta. I accidentally glanced on his phone and saw a girl's photo he liked. I'm not gonna lie, I can't get along with cris at all. But once I saw the girl, a wave of jealousy washed over me. I'm not sure if it was because she was pretty or if it was because cris liked her photo. But I quickly looked away and tried not to make it obvious that I was jealous.

Mrs turner: cris, turn off your phone. Turn it on airplane mode.
Cris: okay my bad Mrs turner, I'll do it now.

I was so focused on the jealousy feeling I had that I didn't even notice the fact that cris was talking to me. It was only then I realized he was talking to me when he tapped on my shoulder

Cris: Jeana helloooo? Are you listening?
Jeana: o-oh sorry, what?
Cris: nothing, I just wanted to look at you.

When he said that, I don't know why, but I felt like I was...blushing? Damn. I guess I might like him. Wait no, what am I thinking. I hate this guy. We barely get along and we can barely be in the same room with each other. I quickly snapped back to reality and decided to be cold, he's always been cold to me so why not be cold to him now?

Jeana: well you got what you wanted, happy?
Cris: nah not really. Was expecting more tbh.
Jeana: bruh

I turned to look at Soraya and I wanted to talk to her but then I witnessed sora and nawaf arguing, once again.

Sora: you look like an elephant shut up
Nawaf: you look like one of those girls who listens to one travis Scott song and calls herself a baddie
Sora: you wanna go oddly specific, I'll give you oddly specific then
Nawaf: ok bring it on idc
Sora: you look like the bald ahh baby in the episodes of cocomelon
Nawaf: you look like a haunted house video gone horribly wrong

They continue to argue but I quickly interrupt

Jeana: awwhhh look at the married couple fighting.

Cris quickly joins in

Cris: such a perfect couple, when are you planning on having kids?

As he said that, they both turn to look at him with disgust
Sora: I'm not gonna have kids with someone that looks like a rotten tomato
Nawaf: you look like a gone-bad frozen yogurt so shut up
Jeana: okay okay, we get it, you guys love each other, now stop fighting.
Sora: okay fine. How about you and cris tho hm? Seems like you guys are enjoying your time together.
Cris: ew nah bro she's not my type.
Nawaf: you sure bro bc I'm pretty sure yesterday you said you loveeee girls that are short, that have dark hair and dark eyes and that are coincidentally half khmer, half Venezuelan.
Cris: whatever.

My mind raced with thoughts as nawaf said that. Was it true?, was he joking?, is he just shipping us?.. why isn't cris denying it?.. I tried to focus on the conversation again.

Sora: oh? Well Jeana, I still remember how yesterday you told me that cris' hair is sooooo cute and fluffy and that it reminds you of sheep and you adore sheep.
Jeana: uhhh.. No I didn't, what are you talking about?
Sora: mhm, totally didn't.
Jeana: shut up.

A few hours passed and I felt sleepy so I closed my eyes.