8

song recommended for this chapter: wildflower by beach house

jungkook's pov:

he sighed as he shut the door to his room. he reluctantly had to leave you behind. if it were up to him, he would've thrown you over his shoulder and then on his bed. he took a swig straight from the bottle. the liquid courage running through his veins had quite the grip on him and he couldn't afford to fuck up when he had waited for a decade to get you where he wanted. don't blame him, he wants his confession to be the sweetest thing in the world and he needs to ensure its in a setting you will never forget. your favourite city in the world is venice, and he'll be taking you on tour with him, he'll take you to italy and during a night boat ride, he'll confess to you because you loved 'kiss the girl' in the little mermaid

"did i ever tell you how i accidentally read the original little mermaid at age 5?" he recalls you once asking him, "original version? isn't the the movie version the og version?" he questioned, adoring how you shook your head with determination, "in the original one, ariel never gets her voice back and she would die if the prince didn't marry her and he didn't. so her sisters traded their hair for a magical dagger that would kill the prince and let ariel live. ariel then snuck into the prince's room, her heart breaking at the sight of him fast asleep with his new wife, the person she wished she was" he gestured for you to go on, "she raised her hands, ready to stab him in the heart like she should've because he was so blind to her love. i don't like oblivious characters. like adrien, god he was so stupid, when alya said marinette is saying she isn't home, he said, 'oh, tell marinette blah blah blah' and then marinette jumps on the camera and the dumbass says, 'oh marinette, you're back' oh, are you getting what i'm saying?" he nodded, it was a bit hard to understand but he wanted to hear your voice so he went along with it, "you were talking about ariel killing eric though?" your eyes widened in realisation as your grinned ear to ear, "this is why i love talking to you, whenever i get off my path, you bring me back" you leaned over to lay a soft peck against his cheek, not missing his blushy cheeks right after the kiss, giggling, you carried on with your rant, "as i was saying, she was about to kill him but then the dumb bitch dropped her hands-" "on him? she stabbed his chest? fucking finally" your shoulders drooped and you sighed, shaking your head, "no, she lost the courage and didn't kill him. she walked out and you know how the castle was near the ocean? yeah, the heartbroken idiot went and jumped in it, turning into foam." jungkook was dumbfounded.

"you read that traumatizing shit at 5?" and you nodded fiercely. "..." "what?" "how did you read that at 5?" "wellll, my mom took me to the library, as you know, i get my love for reading from my mom, she took me to the kid's section and there were other kids there and there were beanbags and nice cutesy chairs for kids so it was a fun reading environment, she was sitting across the kiddie section where the moms mingled and read books. i grabbed a book, saw the title, 'the little mermaid', was invested and read it. and oh, i hated it. that's why i like the animated version, especially when, what was the lobster's name? sebastian? he and flounder were singing kiss the girl but ursala's evil eels flipped the boat. if they hadn't, it would've been a dreamy kiss. i really liked it" you smiled.

he smiled as the flashback ended, his princess liked something? he would get it even if he had to get his hands dirty. he didn't care what he had to do to make you happy. so venice it was. that's where he would spill his feelings to you. he had an inkling as if you already knew his feelings towards you but wanted him to be verbal and he'd do anything to make you happy and keep you close to him.

he sighed in aggression as the bulge in his pants became impossible to ignore. he sat down on the soft armchair in his dark room, moonlight filtering through the floor to ceiling windows, illuminating the look of sheer pleasure on his face as he pumped himself, the memory of your breast on his knee still very fresh in his mind. if he was being honest, he had that incident tattooed on his brain. how he would love to fuck your tits. the image alone made him shoot his load. he always had the best orgasms whenever he thought about you. and he always thinks about you when he pleasures himself. he was left satisfied but he was running out of patience. he was mad it was his hand and not yours that gave him that high. you were just a door away, he could've had you be the source of his pleasure, he could've moaned your name in front of you instead of letting it fall from his lips in hushed whispers. he didn't wanna freak you out. you should hear that melody while you're under him. or on top of him. he didn't mind as long as it was you. he didn't want you to overhear him chant your name like a spell. he wanted his moans and grunts to be directed towards you. and you only.

he couldn't wait for the tour. he couldn't wait to go to venice and arrange the scene of your dreams in real life. you'd love him even more forever onwards if he made that fantasy reality. and rest assured darling, he will                     

*sinister smile*

sinisterly smiling at what's in store bc this book is ab to become the epitome of unhinged.

the little mermaid story is real bc i acc read the real traumatizing version at 5. like who tf keeps such fucked books in the kids' aisle. that too in a kid's reach?

back to the book:

i didn't post any warning chapters ab what this book entails bc again, it's a yandere book and a girl like me is writing it so it's bound to be fucked beyond ur expectations and wildest imagination :)

minors, do not interact. i don't suggest this book to anyone under 18. even tho this book is borderline comedic, it won't be in a long run so save ur sanity. i won't be reminding y'all ab how demented it'll be soon.

i decided to write a chapter for our lovely kook bc i'm missing him a little more than usual and writing ab him helps me cope. i'm still on a break, i'll try to start regularly publishing from the first week of june (no promises, j a uni girl trying to maintain and finish what she started on a dark yet dope note)

i hope you all have a wonderful week and as always, enjoy 💗