7

song recommended for this chapter: drive u insane by daniel di angelo <3

back home; 4 am

"j.e.o.n j.u.n.g.k.o.o-" "what?" you gasped for dramatic effect as you pressed your hand against your head to channel your inner shakespearean heroine, "how could you interrupt me mphfm-" he had put a munchkin in your mouth to shut you up and it worked, after chewing on the donut ball, you lightly punched his back which made him pass an incredulous look, he was used to it but sometimes it still startled him. "i have a brilliant suggestion" he snickered, "you and a brilliant suggestion? stand up comedy is calling your name" after an eventful day out, you guys had grabbed some donuts as a late night snack since neither of you were feeling sleepy and decided to watch some old 90's show while chit chatting.

"i was gonna suggest making perfumes together, some mild scent that you would like but now i'm gonna whip up a lethal concoction that will give you a headache" you leaned over his thigh to grab another mini donut, not noticing how your breast lightly grazed his exposed thigh. jungkook mentally patted himself on the back for choosing to wear shorts on that particular day.

your unintentional touch felt heavenly, and even though your chest was there for a total of two seconds, it felt like two whole eternities to him. he felt a wave of arousal crash on him with whiplash inducing intensity. if your unintentional touch had this affect on him, could you even begin to imagine what an intended one would do? his adam's apple bobbed at the thought, he was rock hard at the mental image of you touching him. he had to force himself to stop thinking about his erection as you were speaking again, but he couldn't take his eyes away from your chest. your breasts were perfect to him, he just knew they would fit in his hands like they were made to be held by him and they were. he believed it.

"JUNGKOOK" that made him shake his head and look at you sheepishly, "where are you lost?" he shook his head as an answer. "so you're fine with me making some poisonous smelling perfume?" he mentally facepalmed. he was imagining the sounds that would come out of you when you were under him and you're still stuck on perfumes. resisting the urge to kiss you while he thrusted deep in you so you could feel how much he truly loved you, he looked at you, "are you forgetting?"

you cocked your head to the side in confusion, raising your eyebrows in a questioning manner, he sighed as he reached his hand out to play with your hair even though he wanted to play with your clit instead. "you hate strong scents just as much as i do" "shit" he laughed at that, the joyous sound of his laughter made you look at him lovingly as warmth pooled in you. you loved being the cause for others' laughter and happiness. and this was your best friend, making him happy made you feel like you were at the top of the world. and frankly speaking, you were.

who could imagine being best friends with the jeon jungkook but you were his friend, his closest friend, so everything about him meant the world to you. "how do you even forget that dumbass?" his laughter had increased, with tears of amusement adorning the ends of his pretty doe eyes. "you can't always remember what hurts you, that'll dim life" he looked at you as if in deep thought, but then pouted, his nose scrunching in the process as he shook his head, a grin still playing at those pierced lips.

you stood up and extended your hand towards him, "oh my, am i about to have my disney princess moment y/n?" now it was his turn to be dramatic. "mhm, yeah you're about to get poisoned kook" he put his hand in yours, feeling an electric current sweep down his spine at the closeness. he was down bad, everything about you was just so fucking intoxicating that he couldn't hold himself back. he stopped following you to the kitchen, with him stopping, naturally you did too, not only because of how gravitational he was, but also because you two were holding hands, "you can never harm me y/n. you love me too much to even think about hurting me" his voice was deeper than usual, which made you tingle for some reason.