Just then a doctor who was examining you came, along with two nurses. Yoongi and Jin rushed to him. "Doctor", they called.
"Ah, about the patient, she has lost so much blood and the wound is too deep. She's in critical stage, there's a very less chance that she will get back into life as we doubt that there's a chance of the wound reaching upto her internal organs." He said leaving everyone more broken than they are. "You guys may have to prepare for the worst." He sighed. Taehyung pressed his lips not to cry out loud. His nostrils had turned red already.

"Who's the guardian of yn?" Doctor asked. Yoongi took a few steps forward, "come to my cabin" the doctor said.
Yoongi and Namjoon went to the doctor's cabin, while he was checking the files of yn. "Is she taking any medication?" He asked.
Yoongi was perplexed at the question as he didn't know too much about you. "I, I don't know actually. "
He answered. His voice had turned soft after crying for a long time. "Your relationship with the patient?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm her brother, cousin actually." Yoongi said.
"Where's her parents then? We can't prescribe anything without knowing if she's on her medication ". Doctor said in a confused tone.
Yoongi hummed in response. "Doctor, what is the state of Yn right now?" Namjoon asked him.
"Like I said, we cannot expect, to be honest it will be better if we can move her into the ventilator. There's a chance for her to be in a coma too. We cannot say anything precisely now. Let's keep her in observation for next 24 hours, and if there's no progress, I prefer you to do what I said earlier. " The doctor finished talking and Yoongi held back his tears.

-

Jungkook pov:

"It's yn" I said.
They were shocked too. "I have been with her all the time yet I failed to recognise her". My voice trembled. "I hurt her, hyung" I looked at Hobi hyung with teary eyes. "I hurt her, I broke her heart. What should I do now?" I asked. I can't think straight. "I Don't wanna see your face again Jungkook " the words, I kept hearing them.

"We should go back soon". Jimin said with a sigh."There's no way she would forgive me, I messed up everything". I felt hopeless. "She's our yn, we know her, she will forget what had happened " hobi hyung consoled me. Somehow it gives me strength.
Yes he's right. She's a pure soul. Maybe I will get another chance. "Let's go hyung, " I said.
"Not now Jungkook, there's things left to do," granny said. It made me kind of mad. I want to reach yn now. "Granny pl-" I was cut off by her words, which was firm enough. "First of all you should place the crystal back into its place, where it belongs. Then you have to go to jelluma (goddess of jeju) for her blessings."
"Yes Jungkook, let's wait two more days ". They said, But I'm feeling something off. My heart says that yn needs me now.

Bella's pov:

I entered the hall, holding my knife with a proud face. I saw my aunt , who was waiting for me. As I reached , she ran towards me, with hopeful eyes. "What happened?" She asked.
I showed her the knife which had the princess' blood on it. "It's a victory " I raised my eyebrow with a smirk. "I knew it" She kissed my cheeks.
She laughed and said "Now let us see what that darn Jungkook is able to do without his princess ".

Author's pov:

Your mother came back from America as Yoongi's mom informed her about the incident. She reached around noon and saw Yoongi and his mom sitting outside the Icu.
His mom got up from the seat and went to greet her. "It's OK, she's gonna be alright" Mrs. Min tried to console her.
Taehyung was still sitting in his position. Earlier Jin took Jisoo home. Namjoon is there, looking after everything wisely. He took care of the police and gave statements to the inspector. A day has passed like that. At night Namjoon came and saw Taehyung.

"Taehyungah, you should get up and eat something. You haven't eaten since yesterday " Namjoon bent down to his level and said. Tae didn't give any response. "Taehyung, " He called again. "Yah Kim taehyung " this Namjoon yelled, gaining attention from Taehyung. "Look at you bro" Namjoon says, seeing his pathetic state.
"At least go home and change this dress". He tried to say , but Tae shook his head lazily.

"Then what are you planning to do huh??"
"I don't know" Taehyung sniffed and wiped his tears. "Hyung, how's my yn? Will she come back to me? Will she scold me, fight with me, nag at me ,like she used to do always. I love her hyung, " He asked with teary eyes and a shaking voice.
"She is going to be alright." At that moment Jin came back after taking care of some matters.
"Yah, this guy didn't even budge a little ". Jin said in a cool tone to Taehyung. Among everyone there, he is the one who is looking like a mess. A complete mess.
"Yah , bro, look at your face, where is that handsome boy? When yn get up, she's gonna make fun of you". He tried to cool down Taehyung.
"Come with me , let me drop you home" he asked him."I Don't want to". He said in response. "You can't show your face like this to her." Jin said.
"I will go Tomorrow ". He said in a soft voice.
"OK then, get up and eat something " Namjoon asked him and Taehyung looked at him with a tired, pale face.
"I don't want anything, I have no appetite, that's why". He said. Namjoon was about to scold him but Jin stopped him.
"Then drink this water" he gave him a glass of water, poured from a bottle.
He gulped down the water.

"Who's that guy over there? Is it yn's boyfriend?" Mrs Min asked Yoongi. But he didn't answer ." I wish it was , just look at him, how he loves yn". She said with a smile.
"Mom , can you please be quiet? " Yoongi said coldly.

Next morning, Jin took Taehyung with him. He dropped him in front of his house." Get a sleep" he instructed. Taehyung nodded his head and entered the house, where they led your birthday party. It suffocated him seeing everything, and revived unpleasant memories. He went near the presents, where she placed his present too. He caressed it and went upstairs and saw the "do not cross lines of police."
"I will find who has done this to you yn". He sighed. " I will make them suffer, I swear."

After taking a bath, he changed his clothes into a comfy one. Then left his home to your home. He also carried his gift with him. Earlier before leaving the hospital, he asked your mom for the key to the house and she gave him in order to take some of your dresses.
He opened the house and entered it. There was silence all around. He remembered how noisy the house was with you , whenever he used to come in. He went upstairs to your room and placed the gift on the table. Then he sat at the edge of the bed, face palmed himself.

Taehyung's pov:

I sat there for a long time thinking about yn, the memories with her flooded Into my mind. I want her alive, I want my yn back. After some time I got up from the bed, went to her wardrobe and took some of her night dresses and packed them inside a bag.
I had an aversion, but took the underwear anyway. Then I locked the door and came out.

The bag is lying on my shoulders. "What are you doing here?" I heard a familiar masculine voice from behind and turned back. I saw Jungkook, Jimin, and Hobi standing there. Jungkook took steps forward , "Why did you lock the house?" He asked with a cold face.
"Well, why should I tell you?" I raised my eyebrows. He looked at the house then back to me "Where's she?" He asked.
"You don't have to know". I was about to turn but he stopped me .
"Taehyung, tell me while I ask you nicely " he sounded. I looked at the watch and saw it was already noon. There's no point in fighting with him . "She's at the hospital,"I said.
"What happened?" His expression changed into a worried one. "Nothing, you don't have to know". I replied, gaining a frustrated face from Jungkook. He soon grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Where Is my yn? What happened to her?" He asked me.

"She has been tried to killed"