Way to the truth

#9

Jisoo widened her eyes hearing what i said right now. "Are you crazy yn?" she whispered to me.  I turned to the three who are looking at us all these time.

"Guys.. you may sit " I pointed towards the couch. They nodded and sat on the couch.

I turned to jisoo who is still looking at me with her widened eyes. I pulled her arms and take her to kitchen.

"Could you explain what's happening? How could you do this yn" she asked in a frustrated tone.

"How can you trust those three..mainly that shorty .. I can assure that he is a flirty one.. he Don't seem that  innocent ." she said in a scolding manner.  I chuckled.

"Don't laugh bish..tell me why did you do this" she asked shrugging my arms.

"Jisoo shiii .. I trust them. They are good guys.. if they meant to have any bad intentions they can harm me that day "
I

said calmly.  "But.." she said.

"Don't worry mother... I will take care of myself " I said and she chuckled.  "See they need a house as they are planning to start a business here .. I thought I need to help them as I owe them" I gave an explanation.  She nodded.

"How long are they staying " she said.  "2 months is they are saying " I said. She sighed.

We went to the living room. They were discussing something.  I cleared my throat to gain attention. They turned to me.

"Well.. there are only three rooms.. two can stay in one room and one can stay alone.. as your wish" I said. They looked each other.

Suddenly the door bell rang. I excused them and opened the door. It was jin oppa , probably came for picking jisoo.

"Oppa come in" I said.  He smiled and came in. He had something in his hands. He gave me that. I think it's some sweets.

"Yniee how are you..?" He asked patted my head.
He looked at the trios sitting on the couch. He looked at me in a confused face. "Who are these young boys yn" he asked.

They looked at jin oppa with a surprised eyes .. like they know him before. I think they are whipped for him.. "Oh well they are my tenants " I said.

They bowed to jin oppa respectfully.  "Nice to meet you guys " he said. I saw jungkook was completely whipped for him... oh god first it was tae ...now...!!! Is he really gay...? Whatever..

"Iam jisoo's brother.. Kim seokjin" he said. They looked at jisoo who is giving a annoyed expression for her brother.

"Oppa.. why did you came " I asked him.

"My mother told me to bring the most useless thing in the world and she is here" he said . I laughed at his statement. Jisoo gritted her teeth. "Look who's telling.. you must look a mirror " she said.

They are going to start a fight again.  I cut off them . "Hey guys.... stop it " I said.

"Ynie.. tell her to come with me right Now " he said . I went to jisoo and told her " just go girl...!he came here all the way.." She looked at me with narrowed eyes. I smiled at her.

~

Later ,

I was working in the kitchen. Three of them went to their room as soon as jisoo and jin oppa left.

"Yn.....!" I heard jimin calling me .
"Yes" I said in a loud voice enough to hear him.
"Come fast... the fan isn't working properly " he said. I run to his room and make the leaf of the fan rotate with its remote. He looked at me surprisingly.

I was about to tell him something.  "Yn...!" Hobi oppa called.  "Ahhhh.." I shouted. "Come here there's no water".

I went to the bathroom fastly. I sighed .

"Yn... Where to do the laundry"
"Yn.. what is this"
"Yn how to make this "
"Yn come here "

The whole house was echoing yn ,yn, Yn... oh i fed up with them . I sat on the sofa taking a deep breathe as I was running from jimin to hobi then from hobi to jimin. Suddenly I sniffed something wrong in the kitchen... oh my dinner... I run to the kitchen.

I saw the dish is completely ruined.  I gritted my teeth in frustration.  "Yn..." I sighed in frustration but this time it was jungkook. 

I went upstairs as he took a room for himself while jimin and hobi sharing a room.

Suddenly the current went off. Everything was dark. "Yn " I heard them calling me . I clenched my fist... iam really frustrated right now. "COMING" I yelled.

I took a candle from a night stand and light it. I went to jungkook's room with the candle. I entered the room casually.

My eyes widened and suddenly I closed my eyes with my palms , as he was changing his dress . He is only wearing a pants . "Why are you here" he asked covering his bare body with a tshirt. 

"I.. I.. you called me" I said ,still closing my eyes with hands.

"Get out ... I called you a long time ago " he said . Suddenly the lights went on . I took my hands and looked up and saw the electricity came. I blowed the candle and take a look at him.

His abs is clearly visible than it was visible in the candle light.  His milky skin , wet hairs, pink lips.. "What are you staring... go out" he yelled.  I came to my senses as I was drooling over him .

"I ... iam sorry.." I bowed and run out. I was embarrassed at myself. I punched the wall...ahh..yn..!!!!!

Later,

Jk's pov:

"Hyungs I wanted to tell you that behave like human beings here ... around her " I said and they nodded.

"I can't believe.. jin hyung is here too" jimin said looking at me and hobi hyung.

"Yes...! Its him . So our princess also will be here somewhere" hobi hyung said and I nodded.

"Everyone is here... but they don't remember us.. such a faith" I chuckled. Hobi hyung patted my shoulder.

"It's all happened because of that witch" jimin gritted his teeth. Anger is visible in our eyes.

"I want to find my wife as soon as possible... and wants to complete my revenge hyung " I said .

"Jungkook.. look everyone we knows.. has a relation with this girl yn" hobi hyung said.

"So she is our path to truth..!!!" "Our path to princess" hobi hyung said.
                      __________

Author's note:

I hope you all having a good day...!! Hope everyone like it. Keep supporting me. Vote , comment,  share to all jk fans.. who love to read ffs.

Thank you for your support. Love you all❤ take care...♡