IAM BACK....!!!!

#4

Yoongi rushed to the room. His eyes widened as he saw you sleeping on the bed.

Yoongi pov:

What happened to her...?is this time to sleep? No wonder she is my sister.
"Oh this room is just amazing.... but why is she sleeping here" i mumbled to myself. I went close to her."Yn" I called. No response. Aish this girl.
"Lee yn wake up" again no response. What should I do with you brat.

"Really....?" I gritted my teeth. I rubbed my hands and ....Bang.....!!
I slapped at the table.... hardly.  Ouch it hurts my hands.The sound was loud and echoed in the room.

You woke up suddenly. You were really confused and asked" what.. what happened " you are breathing heavily.
"You were sleeping like a log.. pabo" i went near to her and hold her hands.

Yn's pov:

"Wait.." before i could complete he pulled me outside.He run downstairs and me too. But I didn't see anything there. How I end up sleeping? I want to visit it again. But why are we running?
Yoongi get outside first and i followed.

The teacher was looking really angry .
"You two siblings are crazy" the teacher told ."Why you guys are so late..?" Asked taehyung. "I.. the walkie was dead" yoongi said. Huh? When? I didn't know about it . What's happening??

"Anyway everyone get on the bus . Its already late" teacher ordered. I was looking at the Palace without a blink. I was lost in my own thoughts. It feels like the Palace is calling me, telling me to stay.

What the heck happened to me just now. I felt like a nightmare occurred again but its real. Its not a nightmare ynie... something is happening around you... This place.. why it seemed so familiar to me ... why I feel connected to this place. What happened to me in that room.

Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder. I was shocked and turn.After seeing the person i let out a sigh. "Remember the date.. its tomorrow be ready.." he give a boxy smile."You scared me tae" i sighed ."Looks like you enjoyed a lot in this boring Palace " he patted my head and smiled.

" May be" i smiled."The date"he gave a reminder . Ah this boy."I know" i said and looked at the Palace."Are you guys not coming " the teacher yelled Tae hold my hand and pulled me. I didn't notice anything. I wasn't even looking at him. I feels like my soul lost in that Palace.

We enter the bus . I sat near jisoo."I guess you have a boring day" jisoo smiled at her. Not really. But what is this wierd feeling??

A/n pov:

Jisoo noticed you are lost in your own world she waved her hand in front of your face."Yn are you in earth" jisoo asked."Yes" you replied between your thoughts.
"Thank god.. I thought your soul switch to yoongi " jisoo sit in a comfortable position.

"What happened " jisoo asked.You didn't reply. In fact you are not even listening at jisoo's words."Aish .. this girl" jisoo slapped at your hand. You let out an Ouch. "It hurts" you told."That's what you get when you avoid me" jisoo said.
"What happened tell me" jisoo asked.
"I ll tell you after we reach the room" you gave a smile.

Meanwhile,
As soon as they left, the lights turned on in the Palace. The haunted Palace seemed alive. Water sprayed from the fountain at the front. Every lights in that Palace turned on. No one can now tell that it is haunted.

As soon as the lights turned on ... the grandma who was living in the hill looked at the direction of the Palace. They can see the Palace from a distance.

A smile formed on her lips. "Grandma " yeomji called.She noticed her grandmother's face. It glowed. It never glowed like this before.
"Grandma something good?" she asked out of curiosity.