The awaited night

#22

Yn pov:

I unlocked the door and entered my house. It feels strangely empty after a long time. I sighed and laid on the couch. A tear left my eyes, and I wiped it harshly. Suddenly a memory hits me.

"What should we watch?" Jimin asked, confused. 
"A scary movie would do " I answered . "Make sure you won't cry out loud". He shrugged his shoulders. " Well I'm not a crybaby like you". I flipped my hair.
"Let us see, who's gonna cry and scream hard tonight..!". Jimin smirked. This guy and his never ending flirting skills. I shook my head in disbelief. 

The movie started playing. The lights were off for a better experience, I sat on the floor eating my chips, Jimin sat on the sofa behind me, while Hobi oppa laid on the couch, placing his foot on Jimin's lap. Later on, Jungkook joined too. He sat along with me on the floor.The movie became a bit scary. But I wasn't frightened out of my wits. 
Suddenly, I felt a hand which was slowly placed against my neck, my breath became unusual, and my heart beat fastened. I tried to look through the corner of my eye. 
"Boo" jimin yelled, making me flinch and the chips in my hand fell over the floor. 
"Yeah you annoying chimmyyyy" I yelled my lungs out. 
I soon grabbed a pillow from the couch and beat him with it, while he bursted out laughing his ass off. I glared at him. 
"Ayy jimin don't do stuff like that" hobi oppa said. 
"It was funny hyung, " he covered his face with his palm and laughed out. Jungkook grabbed the pillow from my hands and looked at me firmly. "You can't hurt him with this , pabo" he said.
"You need to punch with this, right to his face." He took my hands, which are really small compared to his, and made it into a small fist, "stronger , more effective". He smiled at me. 

What the heck I'm thinking, get your act together yn, they are gone, just forget whatever happened. I stood up from the couch, and went to the kitchen. The dishes were not done.
Usually jimin used to make food for me. I never admitted it ,but it's nice. 
I tied my hair into a small pony and started doing the dishes . 

~

The days are sprinting nowadays. I'm getting a little better. It's been four days since they left me. I used to read the letter, which they had left before sleeping. Somehow it gave me strength. Now I feel bad for speaking like that to Jungkook. He must feel bad. But what could I do , everything had finished. If I ever see him again, I would apologize to him.
I am chopping vegetables in the kitchen, preparing lunch. Home is not homely anymore. It's me , me , and myself. Making food , just to survive. I sighed as I put all the vegetables in the vessel.
I decided to water the garden so I put the gas on and went out. When I opened the door, I found a bouquet full of white roses. Aghh, I took it and found a small note inside it. Well , I know, someone always sends me flowers just the day before my birthday. I don't know who it is, but I feel good accepting it.

"Dear yn, happy birthday..! Turning a year more? I guess this time too, I'm the first one to wish you." I read out. 
Tomorrow's my birthday, but nothing special about it. Mom's not here, dad's not here, even I lost myself this time. I shook my head and went out before placing the small gift on the table. 

-

Jungkook pov:

I am ready to go. We were organizing everything for this event throughout this week. Sometimes I miss yn. I hope she's getting better. I looked at granny , "bless me ". 
"My blessings are always with you my child, take care throughout your journey. " She patted my head. I bowed to her.
I went to Jimin and Hobi Hyung. "Take care of today's event. I trust you guys ". They bid me farewell. 
I am not sure if I could return back. The woods are really dangerous, there's many unknown powers protecting the crystal. Taking the crystal to the mountain before sunset is a huge task. But I have got nothing to lose. I will do it.