Death bed

#23

Author's pov:

Jisoo was dancing and chilling with others until She noticed Taehyung standing alone and decided to join him. "Ayyy, why aren't you joining us?" She looked around and saw nowhere.
"Tae, yn was with you right? Where's she?", she asked.
"Oh, her dad called and she went upstairs", he said. "OK lemme check her" She giggled and went.

On the way upstairs, she bumped into a girl who was rushing to go down. "Ouch". The girl hissed in pain. "Are you okay? " Jisoo asked her, she jerked off Jisoo's hands and ran down. "Rude" she thought.

When she reached the balcony, she looked around to see you. "Yniee" she called and took steps forward. Soon her eyes laid on the body , covered in blood. She ran to you and sat on the floor. "Yn, yn, what happened?" She shook your body aggressively. She started sweating and panting. Tears flowed from her eyes. "Yn, get up" . She realized that you are being attacked. Your body temperature is also dropping. She gasped for breath.

Jisoo left your body there and ran downstairs. Her legs were trembling, her mind was going crazy, she couldn't believe what she saw. She pulled her hair in frustration and cried really hard. Taehyung noticed Jisoo coming downstairs, and went to her. He noticed her face. "Jisoo , what happened ?" He asked worriedly. Words got stuck in her mouth. "Yn-" she cried really hard. Taehyung shrugged her shoulders. "What happened? Where is yn?" he asked , fear visible in his eyes
"Yn..upstairs" She tried to say between her sobs, but Taehyung left her there and ran upstairs, just to see you laying on the floor.
"Yn" with trembling fingers he touched your face. He felt the coldness of your body. Tears formed in his eyes. The sight made his heart heavy and gave a strange pain.

He touched your wrists and felt a faint pulse. "Hold on yn" his voice shook."I will never let anything happen to you" .
Without wasting a second , he carried you in his arms and went downstairs. Blood was dripping from your body ,all over the floor. Everyone stopped dancing and looked at Taehyung. "What happened? " Everyone was shocked. "Move!" Taehyung said aggressively, not caring about others and kept a straight face.
He put you in the car, and Yoongi also entered . "What the fuck just happened? Is it some kind of prank? If you are playing now I swear I will kill-"Yoongi was cut off when Taehyung said "Shut up hyung, she is dying."
Taehyung speed the car and reached the hospital with the speed of light.
He carried you from the back seat to the hospital, while his white shirt turned all red, his face became red, eyes became blurry due to tears.

Taehyung pov:

Everything changed , I felt like my world had collapsed. Yn's breathless body, I can't imagine that. The hospital staff moved her into the ICU . My legs felt numb and sat on the floor outside the room. I heard faint noises around me. yn, what happened to her? She went upstairs to talk to her dad. Who did this? Who the fuck did this? I hit hard on the floor with my clenched fist , until I felt pain. If , if I hadn't left her alone....!! I covered my face with my palm.

Author's pov:

Jin, Jisoo , Namjoon also reached the hospital. They saw Yoongi at the counter paying bills . "Yoongi, did the doctor say anything?" Namjoon asked. He didn't answer.
"Yoongi oppa , say something." Jisoo begged him . He looked at them with tears . They haven't seen him with such a broken face.
Namjoon hugged Yoongi and patted his back "It's OK. She's gonna be alright ". While Jisoo cried hard and Jin held her tight.

They reached the first floor where the ICU is. And saw Taehyung sitting on the floor, in a real messy stage. His head was leaning on the wall, bangs lied along his forehead, tears flowed from his eyes continuously, face turned red, he was gulping continuously. Jin left Jisoo alone in a seat and went to Taehyung. "Taehyung," he called. But there wasn't any response from him. "Get up from the floor" he tried to pull his hand but he didn't budge a little. Namjoon gestured to Jin not to force him as he is aware of how Taehyung is feeling right now.