Chapter 17: Cursed Cubicle

I drank my drink as I watched Reysel dance to some Korean song. I'm not a fan of Kpop. I finished my drink and told Mikaela that I'm going to the comfort room.

I went inside one of the cubicles and did my business. I tired opening the cubicles' door but it wouldn't budge. What the heck? Why won't it open?

I tried opening it again but it still won't. I'm trapped! Oh no, what if a monster suddenly comes out? Samara? Sadako? I wanna get out of here!

"Help! Is anyone there?" I called out. No one answers.

"Help! The door won't open!" I called out again, louder this time.

"Help me! Can anyone open the door please?" I said already shouting. But still I heard no reply.

They probably can't hear me because of the loud music. I decided to bang my hand on the door, hoping to open it. I banged it thrice but it didn't do any damage. 

"Help!" I said once again. I pushed the door with all my strength but it was useless. It didn't open.

"Ugh! It's hopeless!" I said in defeat. I'm going to be stuck in this cubicle forever!

"Is anyone there?" I said weakly. My energy has been drained from all the shouting and banging I've been doing.

I leaned my back onto the door and closed my eyes. I'll wait patiently, I told myself.

A few seconds later I heard someone come in the comfort room.

"Nicolle? Is that you?" I heard someone say.

"Yes! I'm trapped in the first cubicle!" I told him.

"Don't worry I'll get you out of there! Stay away from the door" he told me.

I couldn't figure out who the person was. My mind was too busy thinking about being trapped in a comfort room. 

"Why should I do that? and who are you? Ran is that you?"

"Just do what I told you to do" 

I did after hearing him say that. I didn't know who this guy was but I trusted him. It's really weird. I stood away from the door.

I heard a loud bang, it was as if someone kicked the door. Then I heard the door swinging open. All this happened in less than a few seconds when I closed my eyes. 

I looked at Justin. It took me a while before my brain started working. Justin saved me from being trapped in this cursed cubicle! Thank God! Wow he looks so manly right now! Breathe Nicolle!

I thanked him as we got out of the comfort room together.

"I can't believe you were trapped in that cubicle!" he teased but then he said with a serious face, "I was really worried Nicolle, don't get trapped in cubicles again okay?".

I nodded and he patted my head. We smiled at each other. For a second I was mesmerized by his beautiful face. The lights in the club made him even more handsome.

We walked towards our booth and he offered to give us all a ride home.

We arrived at the hotel thirty minutes later. Ran, Mikaela, Reysel and I thanked him. I was the last one to get out of the car. He stopped me and told me to stay awhile. 

We talked in the car for about an hour before I noticed it was already 3 am.

"It's pretty late now Justin... I have to go, bye" I told him. I felt reluctant to leave.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow" he said. He looked at me and waited for an answer.

I nodded and said, "sure". I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back eagerly. It was  a long and sweet kiss.

We stayed that way for what felt like forever. Then he broke our kiss and said, "see you tomorrow Nicolle".