Chapter 12: The Picnic

"I'm sorry Nicolle" Anna said as she handed me my golden ticket.

I looked at Anna. She smells really bad and my golden ticket was really dirty. I didn't know what to say. I was thankful, touched and angry at the same time.

"No need thank me Nicolle... it was my fault. Again I'm really sorry for throwing your golden ticket" she said while looking down.

I hugged her. I thanked her anyways even if she told me not to.I immediately pulled away from our hug.

"Ugh you better take a bath after this" I joked.

The next morning I woke up early. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I need to look my best for my big date with Justin Bieber. Earlier I scheduled an appointment with some professional hair and makeup artists. Anna payed for all of my expenses which I declined at first but she insisted.

All seven of us are finally complete, not one absent, ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant. It was Rans' treat. 

"The food is delicious Ran! Thanks for paying for all of this man!" John said enthusiastically. We all nodded and thanked him.

"So what should we do today?" Mikaela asked.

"Everyone seems to have some plans for today...  and we only have a few days left, I think we should do something wild today" Reysel suggested.

"How about we go clubbing tonight since everyone has plans for the day" Ran said.

"I think that's a great idea! Dancing!" Mikaela said animatedly.

"So what time will we go?" I asked.

"We should all have dinner together on the yacht..." Anna said.

"What yacht?" Rodcen asked.

"We'll I met someone... actually someone kissed me-" Anna was interupted by all of us.

"What?! Who kissed who? And when did this happen?! Why didn't you tell us?" everyone exclaimed.

Anna blushed, embarrased by her revelation.

She quickly explained everything and we all said, "ahh" at the same time.

Apparantly some guy kissed her and she saw him again last night and he helped him find my golden ticket at the dumpster which explains why she smelled so bad last night. Now he invited Anna to ride a yacht with him and he told her he wanted to meet her friends. Who is this guy anyway? Anna wouldn't tell us.

"It's a surprise" she said while smiling.

Breakfast ended after that conversation and we all went to wherever we were going.

After spending nearly three hours at the salon, I was finally done.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I gasped in surprise as I saw my reflection. My hair was softly curled at the ends, while my faced was expertly beautified with make up with color that complemented my purple sun dress which made me look sexier. I wore expensive high heels which Reysel bought for me that made me look taller. I have to thank her later,I mentally noted.

Is this Nicolle Millions? Or a goddess?

The hair stylist laughed at my shocked expression while the gay make up artist looked at me proudly as if I was his masterpiece or something. 

"You go girl" they both said as I stepped out of the salon.

I thanked them and left. As I got inside the car which was supposed to take me to where I would have lunch with Justin Bieber, I became super nervous. I started sweating and shaking.