Eruhaben had told something to only Raon in the past. Dragon Slayers. Dragon Slayers were people who grew stronger by eating Dragons. He had shared that story only with the young Dragon.

TBOAH!Eruhaben looked toward the dragons around him. Those from his TBOAH!World who had suffered the same fate, unlike himself. They had been brutally murdered, while he had died ignorantly and peacefully. TBOAH!Eruhaben then looked toward the TCF!Dragons who had banded together under the shield that was Cale Henituse and as such had received his protection. He was also the same Cale Henituse that had avenged the TBOAH!Dragons by hunting down their enemies and sending those bastards to their deaths.

‘This unlucky bastard shouldn’t know about that.’
Eruhaben recalled the empty lair and the old corpse that looked as if someone had eaten it up as he slowly continued to speak.

TBOAH!Eruhaben almost couldn't ressit the urge to raise his hands and cover his ears. It was too much. He didn't want to hear this. The other TBOAH!Dragons also turned their faces away from the Palantír - they too did not wish to recall the memories of their last moments or the reality of what had happened to their corpses after their deaths - it was too traumatic even for them.

“Someone had killed him.”
Cale slowly turned his head.

Heavy breathes were heard - the fevered Raon’s breathing was seemingly the only sound to be heard within the tent for several long second. They could both see the still unconscious Raon.

<Chapter 250: 3 Days (1)>
A Dragon had died. No, it had been murdered.

As much as he didn't want to go scratching at an old wound, TCF!Eruhaben was interested and curiously raised his gaze back to the Palantír. He was curious to know what Cale might have been thinking back then when he delivered this news to them.

A conversation passed through Cale’s mind once he heard that fact. Eruhaben was thinking that Cale did not know about the relationship between Dragon Slayers and Dragons, however, he already knew about it. Clopeh Sekka. It was when he had questioned the Guardian Knight for information.

The conversation he had with Clopeh went through his mind again.
‘Cough, he is supposedly a fake Dragon Slayer. Ugh! In addition to him, the leaders from Arm that are with the Indomitable Alliance are a mage and a healer.’
‘He is said to have grown after eating the latest ancient Dragon that died about two hundred years ago.’

This time, TBOAH!Eruhaben really did cover his ears with his hands and leaned forward. A muted gasp left his lips. He wanted to vomit. Two hundred years... Olienne had already been dead for two hundred years as he didn't know.

The distress the Ancient Gold Dragon was feeling quickly spread toward the other dragons, and they too began to tremble on their seats. Grigori and Cale were at their side in an instant.

Cale took a seat between TCF!Eruhaben and Sherritt, while Grigori took the one between the TBOAH!Eruhaben and the TCF!Eruhaben. The two of them comforted the dragons, speaking quietly and reassuringly offering them reprieve to grieve and show their fears and weaknesses.

The ancient Dragon that had died about two hundred years ago. Cale had assumed that the Dragon had faced a natural death based on that comment. That was because the fake Dragon Slayer had indicated that he had never killed a Dragon himself.

TCF!Rasheel cursed under his breath before he shook his head and tried earnestly to find something that would distract him from the urge to fling couches and overturn tables all around the hall.