Chapter- 39

The day of the banquet has arrived. We are ready (me and Danny) and are waiting for Olivia. When she came we got into the carriage and left the mansion. Me and Olivia decided to ride together but Danny insisted on coming along. "You really couldn't just leave us alone?" Olivia asks annoyed.

Danny rolled his eyes. I can't wait to get this over with.

We reached the party and I followed Olivia around for a while until she got annoyed at me "Don't you know other people here other than me and Danny?" 

"Nope." I replied, "Then go hang out with Danny." she left. I went to Danny, "This is boring. When do you think they'll poison her drink?" Danny asked as soon as he saw me, "I don't know. How's the plan going so far?" I asked, "Fine so far. I just had a little situation. The gardener tried to flee after reporting that he's seen 'suspicious activities' around the palace, I took care of him." 

You probably don't know what's happening. We (me and Danny) are the leaders of a revolt, we have enough evidence that proves the king has bribed people and neglected issues regarding commoners. We also have proof that the ministers have embezzled funds and bribed merchants and traders etc. The reason for attending this party? We need the code to a safe storing the original documents of the embezzling, we have copies but we still need the real deal if we're to find more people who are willing to join this revolt.

Anyways, Olivia doesn't know anything about this. After we get the original documents, we will tell her. We plan to attack the royal family on the day of the coronation of the prince. We have people inside the palace and the servants of the ministers, they report every detail.

Olivia's POV:

I'm still at the party...

Danny and Warren aren't really good at keeping secrets, they're definitely part of some scheme. I bet Warren is keeping an eye on me right now. I turned to check, yup, he is. It's like they are expecting something to happen I really want to get out of here! I went to talk to Lady Dalia and the other girls. After a while we finally got to leave this party! 

"You alright?" Warren asked me while we got on the carriage, "Yeah, is there a reason I shouldn't?" I asked, "You look a little tired." he replied, "Yeah, just a little." I got on and we took off. "So what was the reason you guys came?" I asked, "We were invited?" Danny said while looking at Warren.

"Liars. Fine if you don't want to tell me, I won't bother you." The trip was silent after that. When we got home I went right to my room and fell asleep, I'm not really curious about what they were doing. 

That reminds me, the prince's coronation party would be a month away...

Another party :( 

I was just about to fall asleep but then I heard knocking on my window, that must be Warren. I opened the window, and he hugged me, "Want to sleep together?" he asked, "Maybe" I pulled away from the hug and smiled, "How was the party?" he asked.

"It was boring."

"hmm."

"There's another party next month too! I really don't want to go but it's the crow prince's coronation!" I sat on the bed and fell backward, "About that..."

"You need to be sick that day." Warren said, "Why?" I asked, "You asked us why we came to the party right?" "Yeah? What about it?"

"We were there to get some documents that prove the ministers of embezzlement, we're leading a revolt. We attack the king on the coronation day."

"What?!" I got up, "What the hell do you mean revolt? Does dad know about this?!" I asked, "Yes he knows, I told you I'd kill them didn't I?" He looks up, "Are you going to kill everyone? What will you do after this?" I asked panicked, "Only the nobles and after this, we will introduce a new form of political system, it's called a Democracy."

"What the fuck is that?"

"A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives. Point is, you have to be sick." he looked at me, "What? Are you worried I'll join or something?"

"Yes." he looked at his hands, "Well good, you know me. When are we leaving?" I asked, "Princess this is too dangerous." 

"I don't give a shit, It's either I join or I join. No other options." I said, he smiled, "I knew you were going to say that." he stood up, "Just don't get hurt." hugs me, "Alright." I replied, "One more thing, I staying here for tonight." he princess carries me to the bed and sleep with me. 

"Asshole, you should've told me sooner." I pinched him on the arm, "I didn't know if you'll take the news about me killing the king, your uncle, this well." she chuckled, "Well, I don't really like him." We fell asleep.