Chapter-25

After lunch, I went to meet her for a check-up, "How did I get sick?" she asked, "You aren't really sick, It's just a cover. Somebody very powerful is after you and I need you alive to kill you." I replied, "The only person more powerful than my family is the king.""Exactly, he isn't really fond of you." I held her wrist and started the check-up, "This always feels weird. When will you be done?"

"A few minutes," I replied while looking at the colors on her dress, it was pretty, it was a floral design. "What are you looking at?" She asked."Flowers." I replied, "Don't you have to focus on this for it to work?" she asked almost sounding irritated, was there something wrong? "Not really princess."

"Stop calling me that!" she looked at me annoyed, "No." it's cute, "Why not?""Because I said so.""I don't care, you can call me something else, how about Vi?" she suggested, "Cute but no. I'll stick with 'princess'." I replied, "It's been what, four years and you're still annoying." She scoffed at me, so cute! "You haven't changed either." except for the fact that you got even more adorable, I didn't even know that was possible!

Wait, what am I thinking?! cute?! What's wrong with me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Anyway, how was it in the academy? made new friends?" I asked, "How did you know that I attended the academy?" I've been keeping track of what you're doing your entire life, "I heard it from someone."

"Well, yeah I made friends, Lady Dahlia Morgel" She replied, "Only one friend?" I asked, to be honest, I'm a little disappointed, I wanted her to have many friends but then again, it's good to keep people you trust by your side even if it's just one person. Wait, what the hell? damn it, I got it bad for her don't I? "Well, do you have any friends other than Danny?" She asked smirking."touché" I replied, she let out a small smile, "Let's go outside?" I asked, "Sure, did you finish checking?"

"Yeah, it is stable but don't use too much of it while fighting" We went outside and walked in silence, I glanced at her, her eyes under the bright sun looked beautiful. "What are you looking at?" she asked, "Nothing," I said quickly, maybe too quickly. She smiled and started to talk about the flowers but I just kept looking at her, "What's your favourite flower?" she asked, "Huh? oh right, Lilac." I replied.

We continued until the evening, she had to go back and I went to my room. I just realized that's the best day I've ever had. I almost forgot! I have to sleep in her room tonight, to kill the assassins. I swear if you readers think it's going to be romantic....It's far from it!(Sorry it's a short chapter, I'll make the next chapter even longer than