Chapter- 20

While the number of monsters increased, more knights came down to the basement, "We have to stop everybody from coming here! The basement isn't big enough to fit everybody!" I screamed, "Everybody, lead the monsters away!" Knight Diel told the other knights.

"Why are they coming to the basement?!" Danny asked while slaying an arm from the body of a monster, "They want something from here!" I stated the obvious, The monsters were trying to deeper into the basement, and I followed while dodging attacks from monsters.

I went to the end of the basement, there were still a lot of nights and monsters fighting, "Take this!" a knight screamed while passing some golden statue to another. What is that? "Hey, need help?" I asked, I went to the guy who had the statue, "What is that?" It was a statue made of iron, it looked like a monkey with a banana.

"It's the monster's treasure. Wait- Young lady! this is no place you should be! Somebody escort her outside!!" The knight screamed to another knight, "Wait, give me the statue!" I said, "I can not! The monsters are chasing after it!" the knight replied, this is annoying.

"Sorry!" I screamed while snatching the statue and running away, the knight couldn't stop me because a monster attacked him from the right and he was too busy fighting it. I ran out of the basement with the stupid statue and of course, just as I expected it, the monsters were following me. When I say the monsters followed me I mean every monster who saw me with the statue followed me, trying to kill me.

I ran up the stairs and outside the gates of the mansion where the knights were fighting more monsters. I found Felix, "These things are after this!" I screamed, he heard me and turned around, his face looked like somebody was about to kill me, but the monsters were far behind me, "Where did you get that?!" he asked (practically screaming.) "In the basement, the monster's were trying to get it." I replied.

"And you thought to bring it here?!" He looked angry, "Well, if I hadn't the knights would have died in the basement, including me and Danny!" A monster came running towards us, Felix attacked it with his sword and the thing cut into two pieces (it was nasty). "What do I do with this?!" I asked,"Call the wizard! Tell him to take it to the magic tower! Take Danny with you!" Felix went back to fighting the monsters while I tried to find Danny. Well, it was kind of impossible, the monsters were chasing me and I kept running around in circles. I finally found Danny with Knight Diel fighting monsters, "Hey!" I screamed, "Help!!!"

They came towards me to kill the monsters, "Hide that thing!" Knight Diel said, "Dad told me to get Warren and take this to the magic tower. How do I get in contact with him?!" I explained, "We need to get inside the mansion! There's a communication stone there!" Danny replied, "Where is it?!" A monster was running toward me and Danny sliced it with his sword, he upgraded to iron from wooden, "Dad's room!"

Danny grabbed my hand and started running while putting a grey-colored cloth over the statue. He handed me a sword and we fought the monsters together while playing pass and pass with the statue. When we finally got to Felix's room, monsters crowded us into a corner, "Now what?!" I asked terrified, "Try your best I guess?" Danny replied, even more terrified.And we did, we fought all these ugly things but they keep coming! "This isn't working!" I screamed at him, he was at the other end of the room, "Stop talking and find the

 communication stone!" he replied, "What does it look like?!"

"It's big and blue, like a pearl!" I searched under the bed and pillows and in the drawers, "I found it!" Danny screamed, "Warren Hart from the magic tower!" he screamed at the blue-colored pearl, suddenly it lit up and we could hear Warren's voice, "What is it?" he asked annoyed."We need help! I said loudly, "Hide the statue!" Danny added. Alright, the amount of monsters just keeps increasing, "I don't think I can hold them off any longer!" I saw Danny, he was tired too. Just then a light flickered and I fainted.