Chapter- 11

Now it's the next day and I woke up to Zelda telling me that I have to meet Felix "Wake up young miss! The Duke wants to meet you." I went to his office and saw Warren there "Good morning." I said. I was still a little sleepy "Good morning." Felix replied.

"I trust you are aware of your aura leaking?" Felix asked "Yes." I replied "Warren will explain how to stop it." he sat and went through a few documents "We'll talk outside. Care for a walk in the garden?" Warren asked. "Sure."

While we were walking he started explaining "When you use magic, you use your aura. Aura comes from your soul and since you have the soul of two people, your aura is leaking. When aura leaks too much it will cause death and the only way to cure it is if someone contains it."

"To contain it, we need to stay together for an hour every day. I'll need to store your aura in a ring that I made yesterday so I have to transfer your aura into the ring using magic and that takes a lot of time." He finished."Do I get to keep the ring?" I asked, "Yes, you need to keep it on you, if someone else gets it, then part of your aura will be with that person and since this is extra aura, you can use it as a weapon.""That's cool," I said "Yes but make sure nobody else uses it. If they do, you'll get hurt."

"Alright.""So, when do you want to start?" He asked me "Today?""Sure, but we need to do it in your room." we left the garden and headed to my room. We sat down and he gave me the ring, I put it on and he started with the transfer. After a while, we finished and he left. I went to eat breakfast in the dining room, but nobody was there so I guess they already ate. I saw some food on the table. I think they left this for me.

I ate and went off to my classes. My classes started to get a little tough since I told Felix I got my memory back. After classes, I went to my room "There is a letter addressed to the young lady." Zelda came in with a letter.It was an invitation to an afternoon tea get-together with a few other ladies. "Zelda, can you get me some paper and pen?" I asked, "On it!" She replied. I started writing a reply, I guess there's no harm in attending. After asking Zelda to send the letter to the post office, I went to sleep. Ever since the transfer, I felt better.

I need to pick the dress I'm going to wear. I went to my closet, everything in there was fancy, like going to a ball fancy. I chose a light blue dress with a flower pattern made with beads and next is jewelry. I don't like wearing jewelry but I guess I have to. I picked an earring with a blue flower and a matching necklace, bracelet, and ring.

Since I can't take off the ring Warren gave me I decided to not wear the ring the earrings came with. The event will take place in a few days so I have time. I'm not sleepy. I opened my window and heard a voice "Hey there!"

"What the hell?" I screamed looking above me, it was Warren and Danny trying to leave the room they were in "Wanna join us?" Danny asked, "Where are you going?""To the night market." He replied, "We're not allowed to go out are we?" I asked, "Of course not!" Warren replied. "Well, then count me in!" I suddenly started to float, Warren was using magic to keep all three of us from falling. When our feet touched the grass, we hid behind a big bush. We sneaked past a guard and went outside the gate through a secret hole Danny and Warren made and dashed to the night market.

"Olivia, since it's your first time here, you need to stick with one of us." Danny said "Sure." I followed them. It was amazing! the whole village was bright with different colours of lights and there were different stalls open. A few were for games, others for food, and many more. We ate, played, and had so much fun!We went into a place called the night auction and took our seats, the auction was about to start!