Chapter- 32

So we found out the cause of this attack was because dragons invaded the forest areas where the monsters originally lived, great. This world has dragons! Anyway, I won the game, that moron only used magic, I'm going to make him regret going easy on me. When the monsters were all slain and shit, Dad called in for a meeting, it included me and Danny along with Warren.

"I need everybody's cooperation, I will launch a mission for 'the hunt of the dragon'. This mission includes Wizard, knights, and myself. This decision will not change." Dad said, "What no!" "You can't go!" me and Danny protested, the whole room went silent, "If you're going then take me along with you!" I said.

"No, it's too dangerous." he replied, avoiding eye contact, "I don't care, I'm going whether you like it or not!" I screamed back, "I said no!" he said it even louder, I stared at him for a few minutes without blinking, and he looked away again, 

"We will be departing tomorrow, Olivia will take care of my work, Danny help her any way you can. Meeting dismissed." He stood up and left.

I stormed out of there furious, Warren following me, "What are you planning to do princess?" he asked worried, "I'm going and you'll lie for me." I replied, "Why would I do that?" he looked at me like I was asking him to kill a kitten."Because I won.""It was just a stupid game!""I don't care.""Fine, this one time." he said, "I'm never playing with you ever again," he murmured. We left for my room, I handed him a suitcase, he'll need to pack up. "Put this in along with your shirts.

"I passed him a pair of pants and a shirt I tailored myself because girls aren't allowed to wear that.

After some time, we finished packing, "What are you going to do about Danny?" He asked me, "I was hoping you would help me with that." I smiled at him innocently, "You owe me one." he looked fed up with me, and I hugged him from behind, "Thank you!"

He laughed, "Sleep now." he princess carried me to the bed and covered me with the blanket and got in himself, hugged me and I hugged him back. He's really warm and I was freezing. (It's currently winter in Fordun) We fell asleep but I woke up in the middle of the night and saw him staring at me, "Why aren't you sleeping?" he whispered in my ear, "I can't."

"Need help?" he smiled and kissed me. (this time on the lips!) "Hey!" I screamed pushing him away, "So cute, is this your first time?" he looked at me happily, "Shut up!" I screamed at him and hit his shoulder, "Want another?" he teased me, "I'll slap you!" I shoved him away and took the huge ass blanket to the sofa.

"Seriously?" he asked, "Yeah, stay there for the rest of the night!" I screamed, And that's when I realized what I had done, I do want another one. Damn it! too late now, I put in head into the pillow and screamed internally. I felt someone reach inside the blanket, I turned around, "Hey princess." he took off the blanket and pushed me onto his lap! He kissed me again and this time I didn't push him away.

I felt his hand go under my nightgown so I smacked him in the head, "No." I said, "What?" he asked, "Hand away, Now!" I looked at him with a serious face, "Just a little?" he asked pleadingly, "No." I said firmly, "Fine, but you're coming with me!" he princess carried me to the bed again.

I was about to fall asleep but then I felt that asshole's hand there again, I smacked him again, "Damn it! I thought you were asleep." He said annoyed, "If you're going to touch me then..... take your shirt off." I said pissed off. "Alright." he actually did it! I hugged him and went to sleep happily! (Warren didn't do anything, by the way, just touched so take your mind out of the gutter! he's a gentleman remember?)