The things I do for this girl.

Start from the beginning

Then, kessie blushed madly.
Everyone was shocked and kessie broke the silence by clearing her throat.

"Ok so uh, Sora, truth or dare?"
"Dare. I wanna be the first person." Typical Sora.
"Ok I dare you to play with nawaf's hair" said kessie and smirked
"O-okay." She stuttered and started to run her hands into nawaf's hair, who was sitting on the floor right in front of her, smiling.
"Um, Eliva, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss Oscar on the cheek"
"Soraaaa! We don't even like each other"
"Ik, but it's to make things interesting. He knows you're only friends, right oscar?"
"Mhm."
"Fine." She scoffed and leaned over to kiss Oscar's cheek
"So, Aisha, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Kiss, marry, kill: Silas, Cris, Hamza. Sorry you guys are the sacrifice of my question but I'm curious"
"Easy. Kiss: silas, kill: Hamza. Sorry Hamza. And marry cris." She said looking over to me as soon as she mentioned his name.
I looked at her, furious.
"Ok so, cris. Truth or dare?"
"Dare, whatever"
"I dare you to kiss me"

I was raging and I stood up out of reflex.

"Uh, Jeana?" Meryem said

I looked at Aisha before snapping back to reality.

"Oh uh sorry."

She smirked at me and turned back to cris.

"So? You gonna kiss me or what?"
"Nah, not rlly."
"What? You have to do it. It's a dare."
"So? Everyone has one joker. That's the game. And even if not, I would never kiss your crusty lips. Unlike you, I'm loyal"
"What do you mean, unlike me?"
"Don't play dumb Aisha, I know that you cheated on me ngl, not that I care but Yh."
"Wait wait wait. What do you mean "you're loyal" Cris?" Hamza asked
"To my gf, even if she's not here." He said, side-eyeing me at the last part.
"Oh. Didn't realize you had a gf."

Aisha freaked out and started to yell and shout. And cuss. But not at cris. At me.

"This is all because of you, you fucking bitch!" She yelled and pointed at me
"Aisha what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked her, calmly.
"You're the reason we broke up! You're the reason for everything! UGH!" She shouted.
"Aisha! Calm the fuck down." Cris said
"Wait wait I'm so confused, since when do u have a gf cris? And why is Jeana the reason for ur break up?" Ovia said

I sighed, knowing what would happen next. What did I get myself into?

"Listen guys, I have a gf. A fucking beautiful, intelligent and sweet one. As sweet as sugar. And I'm fucking loyal to her. She doesn't go to this school. Aisha doesn't mean shit to me, which is the reason we fucking broke up. Get it in ur head Aisha."
"No! Jeana is the reason! Care to explain why she's your gf if you're saying that ur "gf" is going to another school?"

I froze. I told Cris beforehand that no one should know about our relationship.

"Aisha! Get it in ur fucking head. Jeana is just my friend's friend. I have a fucking gf. Don't act so obsessed over someone who is taken. Worry about your own life first."
"Oh Yh? Well explain the video I took of you guys. Yh? Kissing her cheek doesn't seem like a "friend's friend" to me."

Cris stood up, took my hands and scoffed.

"Fine. You wanna know the truth so badly because seeing them in ur own eyes isn't enough until you actually hear it from me, then I'll give you the truth. I am fucking tired of your annoyance over my business and I. I am Jeana's. She is mine. I'm not yours anymore, Aisha. I never have been. I have tried to tell you the nice way, but you never listen. So here it is, I don't fucking care about you anymore, I don't fucking like you anymore, you're incompetent and..tbh, kinda mid."

He then walked away with me. Even though my back was turned to everyone, I could feel the eyes on me. On my movements, on my body. On us.

—————- Camping tent -———————

We were in the tent when I was finally able to sit down, while Cris layed down.
There was silence, the whole time until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Cris, don't u think you went a little too far?" I asked him, softly.

Cris' POV

"Cris, don't u think you went a little too far?" Jeana said, her beautiful voice soft and gentle. Enough to make me relax from my rage. The answer to her question, fuck no I didn't. I did not go too far.

"No" I replied
"But I think Aisha's hurt. And you know, even if she might be a horrible person, she still has feelings"
I groaned and sat up, looking at her.
"No Jeana, I can't stand seeing anyone cuss at you or make you feel bad or guilty. She was always annoying and this time was the last straw"
"But Cris."
"What?"
"What if she's seriously hurting?"
"So?"
"Please go apologize to her. Please Cris."
"Why?"
"Because she's human too. Think about her feelings as much as you think about mine."
"Listen sunshine, I know you're very nice. But you can't always be so nice about everything."
"I know Cris, but please do it. For me." She said and looked me into my eyes, putting one hand of hers on my face.
God damn it, those eyes. They make anyone weak.
I groaned and agreed.

The things I do for this girl.