Chapter 18: Let me help you sleep

Start from the beginning

"What's the problem?" He demanded firmly.

I softly played with the front of his hair "I told you. I feel restless"

"No" God, that voice "You haven't been...yourself since the phone call. Tell me"

Why can't he just let this go?

"You should go back to sleep" I turned my face but he caught it between his thumb and fingers.

"Tell. me"

"I don't want to talk about it" I hate saying these words to him but I can't tell him either.

"Then tell me what I can do to help"

I gulped.

My breathing suddenly fastened when I thought about saying what I want to say. He seemed to notice it too.

His eyes darkened as my chest heaved up and down.

"Let me help you sleep" His tone made me clench my thighs.

Slowly, he started rising up and used his elbow to support his weight. My back was straight on the mattress under us, waiting for him to do the next move.

His thumb brushed against my bottom lip, allowing them to part slightly before dipping inside, teasing and exploring.

His tongue went deeper inside my mouth making me moan at the movement. His hand moved to my waist, pinning me down.

He pulled away, hunger so clearly visible in his eyes "Stop me or I won't be able to stop myself"

I opened the two buttons of my night shirt, indicating him I want it as much as he does.

He took a sharp breath in before kissing me again, this time his hands opened the rest of the buttons while pushing his tongue inside my mouth.

He broke the kiss and trailed kisses down my neck, taking his sweet time to bite and suck my skin through his teeth at every spot.

My hands found the end of his shirt and I pulled it over his head, throwing it aside. He did the same with my shirt.

I was wearing the red lacy lingerie I bought with Naina. I had no idea we'd be doing this tonight but I'm so glad I wore it.

His chest heaved up and down at the sight but he didn't waste any time before kissing the top my cleavage, his hand going to the back and unclasping my bra.

It became lose and he threw it away in the pile with other clothes. His mouth found its way to my boob, sucking not so gently on the nipple while massaging the other boob with his hand.

I moaned loudly when he bit my nipple, it wasn't harsh or rough, but really arousing.

He started kissing down and down and down. I lifted my hips a little when he pulled down my trousers.

I know I'm dripping like crazy.

He cupped me before moving back to my breasts
"How long have you been thinking about this?" I could hear him smirking.

"Shu—Ishan!" I moaned when he moved the fabric aside and brushed his fingers against my core.

He raised his head from my breasts only to kiss my lips for a few seconds before pulling away and removing my underwear.

I was fully bare in front of him and like other times, I didn't feel shy or insecure. I felt confident in my body. Maybe it had to do with "worshipping" looks Ishan gave me but it felt nice to not be afraid of being naked in front of someone else.