Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link

Start from the beginning

The eunuch father-in-law shook a whisk, and the old god reminded the coaxing women outside: "Ladies, please hurry up, the queen is still waiting. If you really can't bear to leave the children at home, the queen will not force it."

Madam . They looked at each other, and they had already arrived at the palace gate. They had already discussed it at home before, and who could be willing to give up now.

Seeing that they had planned to let the children finish their life in the palace as soon as possible, the ladies, who had gained experience in being the prince's companion, sent the children in without any explanation. The children were also well-taught and followed Gong'e's lead without crying or making trouble. .

The rest of the ladies were also anxious, and they used both soft and hard tactics. They took turns hitting her with a stick and then giving her a date. They tried hard to persuade the young ancestors to follow them in reluctantly.

Fortunately, these children are lawless little bullies outside the palace and at home, but after being warned, they naturally have a fear of the strict palace, which they dare not have the slightest temper.

Walking through the imperial garden, which is full of flowers and purples, passing by the pond where the sparkling scales swim, and the pavilions, pavilions, and golden bottles of the palace are pecking at the eaves, the cubs are almost dizzy.

When they were timidly moved to the area specially set aside for kindergarten, they saw the arrogant and high-spirited little boy from before sitting on the Queen's lap and eating cakes.

The little boy's whole body became soft and waxy. He held the sweet and delicious white soft cake in his hand and ate it with gusto. There were some crumbs of the cake on his cheeks. He was well-behaved and cute.

The queen was filled with motherly love and gently wiped away the mess on his face with a handkerchief.

The cubs are still young and are not so utilitarian. They are just a little envious that Zuo Zhanlu can be pampered by noble people in the world and can also eat snacks!

They swallowed in unison, and BaN's gentle queen waved them over, and sent the maids to distribute cakes to the cubs.

"Thank you, Queen." The crisp little milky voice came one after another, making people's hearts melt.

In front of those who control life and death, little devils automatically turn into sensible and obedient little angels, and they will only show their best side.

The Queen is also very busy with her official duties. At most she only comes to check on the cubs. It is impossible to keep an eye on them all the time.

"Congratulations, Queen!"

Zuo Zhanlu patted his slightly messy clothes and felt the curious eyes of the little kids behind him. He didn't want to talk to a group of crybabies.

They are just too childish.

Zuo Zhanlu thought in disgust, this is what his father said, he has different views from others, so there is no topic.

As soon as the queen left, the princess came with her back.

Not only did she come alone, she also brought with her the little emperor's grandson - the prince's eldest son, a little over one year old.

I can't even walk steadily, and I can only speak a few words in a vague manner.

Zuo Zhan stared expressionlessly at the princess as she came in holding the little cub, and happened to meet her eyes with those dark and shiny eyes.

A chill ran down his spine, the hairs on his hair stood on end, and he immediately had a bad premonition.

As expected -