Chapter 71

I don’t know how long I waited, but there was a noise outside.

It seemed that his group of bad friends wanted to come over to have fun at the wedding, and he didn't know what Zuo Anli said to them, so those people quickly stopped.

The huge courtyard gradually became quiet, and only shallow footsteps could be heard approaching slowly but firmly.

Bai Jin's heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

As the door was pushed open, misty water vapor rose in his eyes, as if he had gone through hardships and troubles and finally waited for the day when he got his wish.

So why not Zuo Anli.

When his eyes fell on Bai Jin, who was sitting obediently at the table, the emptiness that had nowhere to stay was suddenly filled, as if the fallen leaves had found their home and the big tree had taken root in the earth.

"Qingnu." He read his wife's nickname.

The tips of Bai Jin's thin and greasy white ears were red, and she responded to him in a nagging voice: "Yeah."

The usually sharp-tongued little brother seemed to be muzzled today, and he couldn't say anything good or bad.

All the sweet love words are hidden in the eyes, and you can know them when their eyes touch each other.

The two of them sat at the table together, and their close relationship changed on this day. Every time they got together, they seemed to become a little stranger.

Because from today on, they are officially husband and wife, a relationship in which they can do all kinds of things.

Neither of them said a word, but the lingering sweet atmosphere enveloped them all the time and could not be dissipated.

Zuo Anli also became taciturn. He picked up the jade bottle on the table, filled two shiny white jade wine glasses with sake, and handed them to Bai Jin gently.

This is a cup of wine.

Bai Jin silently took the wine glass, linked his arm with his, raised his head and drank the non-intoxicating wine.

Maybe he was drinking too much. He choked and coughed twice. The wine slipped from the corners of his lips and his eyes turned red from coughing.

Zuo Anli put down the two wine glasses, without using a handkerchief to wipe the wine off Bai Jin's chin. He gently rubbed his thumb over the water in the corners of Bai Jin's eyes, and slowly lowered his head to kiss her.

Instead of kissing her lips, she licked Bai Jin's chin.

Needless to say what happened next, it unfolded naturally.

Bai Jin didn't know when the other party prepared the rose balm. It had a sweet and rich smell that could not be dissipated from the beginning to the end, so that some special smells were covered up.

Anyone who has met Zuo Anli will think that he is an upright gentleman, as clean and noble as a white crane, and as untainted by the mortal world as an immortal.

Before experiencing tonight, Bai Jin thought the same way.

He thought that the other person would be gentle to the core, just like when he was taking off his outer and inner clothes, Zuo Anli's movements were still slow and slow, as slow and leisurely as if he were playing chess and playing the piano.

It wasn't until he begged for mercy and cried that the other party didn't let him go that Bai Jin realized how naive he was.

I am afraid that all men in the world are of the same virtue. Before being exposed to someone, they are all honorable gentlemen. Once exposed, they become violent and ferocious wolves. Once they bite the flesh, they will not let go.