Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)

Zuo Anli didn't know that Bai Jin had a day of ups and downs yesterday. After the day's class, he told the little book boy who was having a good time two pieces of news.

A piece of good news and a piece of bad news.

"Which one do you want to listen to first?" Zuo Anli asked in a wicked way, with his eyes bent.

Bai Jin's little face twisted together, and he was almost numb from the tangle.

"Then, let's hear the bad news first!" He said reluctantly.

In this case, hearing the good news later can heal the sadness.

Zuo Anli looked at Bai Jin's clear and smart eyes and saw what he was planning at a glance. After pondering for a moment, he said softly: "Mr. Liu just told me after school that there will be an exam in three days."

"You and I, The other three people have to participate. He will give the exam questions, regardless of the scope of classics or history books."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Bai Jinsheng's helpless face, which was about to cry.

"Kill me...instead of being tortured to death by the exam, it's better to give me a good time!" Bai Jin murmured with tears in his eyes.

Zuo Anli stretched out his hand and flicked his forehead, "It's unlucky to talk nonsense about death or death!"

In order to prevent Bai Jin from continuing to be trapped in the grief of the upcoming exam, Zuo Anli spoke very fast but clearly. He said: "There are many exquisite products made in the glass workshop. Do you want to go and take a look?"

Bai Jin was immediately attracted and focused on the glass workshop. The creativity of the ancients was different from that of modern times. , I wonder what kind of crafts they can make.

He suddenly became interested and called Zuo Anli to take him there quickly.

Seeing Bai Jin finally recovered from his depression, looking energetic and radiant, Zuo Anli laughed softly.

Without saying a word, he took Bai Jin to the glass shop.

Glass can be made into a variety of shapes, and it is uniquely smooth and crystal clear.

There are even a lot of colorful stained glass, decorated on the window lattice, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes away.

Bai Jin's favorite thing is the glass horse. The horse's body is transparent, moist, cold and smooth, but its four hoofs are stunningly red.

These touches of red seem to be dyed in, and after blending out, there is a very beautiful red color.

The craftsman added some solute to make porcelain, and the whole piece of glass became thicker, harder and less fragile.

Two glass horses were made, and when Bai Jin asked, he learned that Zuo Anli had specially ordered them to make them.

One is red with honey, and the other is black with wings.

The two glass horses are as exquisite as jade pendants, but they are also special. Together they look like a pair.

Bai Jin feels that this is a testament to their everlasting friendship.

Holding the glass horse pendant, Bai Jin thanked him happily: "Is it better for me to hang it on my neck, or to wear it on my waist?"

Zuo Anli hesitated to speak, but said: "If it breaks, it may scratch the neck, so if it matches The waist is easy to scratch."

Bai Jin heard his unfulfilled wish, which was to keep it well. It was rare to see Zuo Anli's childish side, and he did not disappoint him.

"Okay then, I'll hang it in the room and make sure you can see it at first sight." He said lightly, like a prodigal.