Chapter 52

Prince? jail?

Bai Jin was confused. The young man didn't care about concealing his identity anymore, so he explained the matter as if he were pouring beans into a bamboo tube.

I don't know where the chief official got the news, but he stopped them before they entered the city. If it weren't for their dignified appearance and extraordinary bearing, he might not have been put in prison as simple as that.

The young man was indignant: "I also escaped after going to the convenience store on the road. What should I do now?"

He was very distressed. If something happened to the prince, none of them would be able to escape.

Bai Jin held up his forehead. How long did it take for them to move before they got him in?

Zuo Anli lowered his eyes and thought deeply. Since the secret guard did not act, it proved that the prince was fine now. The most important thing now was to find a way to rescue him.

"Don't worry, Brother You Shou and the others will be back soon after counting the distance. As long as the county magistrate is not the same as the magistrate of Jinjiu County, he will never sit idly by and do nothing."

The noble and unparalleled young man comforted, only A few words could make people unconsciously convinced. They calmed down and waited for the news from Chu Cheng.

Dong Zhen was dumbfounded. He knew that the young man who looked like a noble man must have a rich background, but he didn't expect his true identity to be so noble.

He held his head and complained: "What if the magistrate of Laoshizi Jinjiu County can't think about it and persuades Chang Shi to silence him?"

It's not that he is unreasonable, but because of the idiot level of the magistrate, he can really come up with such a stupid idea. .

And it was in this ancient time, where status was determined by blood, that even a pig could sit in a high position. This allowed the sheltered county magistrate to act recklessly for many years.

Bai Jin froze. Based on his understanding of this person, what Dong Zhen said was not impossible.

The boy who reported the message burst into tears after hearing it, "What can we do now? Nothing can happen to the prince!"

"Ha."

At this moment when the atmosphere was stagnant and sad, this chuckle was particularly eye-catching, and everyone was amazed by the sound. The person pays attention.

Zuo Anli lightly fluttered his eyelashes and raised his eyelids, "You can rest assured that the prince will be fine. If the county magistrate dares to take action, even the Great Luo Immortal will not be able to save him."

He said with great assurance, and the few people who were originally panicked couldn't save him. People calm down.

"Anli, do you know anything?" Bai Jin asked everyone's doubts.

If someone else asked, Zuo Anli might not even raise his eyes and let him think by himself.

The person who asked the question was Bai Jin, so Zuo Anli stopped smiling and said seriously: "The emperor will not make fun of the designated heir. The prince hides his identity and travels to study. Will there really be no one to protect him?"

"But this is just you. Speculations." The young man questioned. The emperor gave them many warnings before they left, saying that he would never provide them with any help, and told them to be careful, think carefully, and think twice before they act.

"Of course." Zuo Anli did not deny the young man's statement. "The traces of the secret guard hidden behind the prince can still be found. Li Ge has already seen the clues."