Chapter 23

With Magistrate Zuo leading the way, their journey would be smoother.

The horse farm is located at the foot of Wuyue Mountain, and there is boundless grassland as far as the eye can see.

The grass is fresh and green. A gust of wind blew, and they all bent in one direction, like a rippling sea of ​​grass.

In addition to the delicious and juicy grass that grows naturally, there are also artificially planted alfalfa and chicory, which add a touch of bright color to the grass.

Bai Jin's attention was entirely focused on the galloping horses. Look at the neat posture, the strong and smooth body, and the smooth and smooth fur!

A beautiful horse in ancient times is no different from a luxury car in later generations. Even a person like Bai Jin who doesn't care about it can't help but be amazed and loved when he sees a horse.

The horse clerk drove all Sa Huan'er's horses into the stable, and then hurried over to say hello to the Zuo County Magistrate.

County Magistrate Zuo also kept a horse here, but he purchased it himself before.

The horse was equally powerful and handsome, with black and shiny fur. It neighed loudly and looked very energetic.

Zuo Erlang's eyes lit up on the spot, he pointed at the black horse and cheered: "What a big horse! Dad, Erlang wants to ride a horse!"

County Magistrate Zuo happily agreed: "Okay, don't make a noise to get down later. ."

Zuo Erlang pouted, his cheeks puffed up, and said angrily: "I don't know how."

The clerk saw their intention and took out two ponies from the stable.

One is black like Magistrate Zuo's horse, and the other is reddish-brown. They are equally well-coiled and eye-catching.

Zuo Anli generously chose the black horse, and the red and brown horse belonged to Bai Jin.

The clerk was happy to sell them one, and hinted: "Master Zuo, these two horses haven't been named yet. It would be an honor for them if they could be named by Master Zuo."

He believed that the Zuo County Magistrate's family had the ability to buy this horse . Even if you don't buy a two-horse horse now, and the horse is too young to be supplied to the court, Zuo Anli and the others will buy it in the future after they have been together for a few years and have developed a relationship.

Zuo Anli didn't refuse and directly named the dark horse "Jie Yi".

After he finished speaking, he looked at Bai Jin and raised his eyebrows: "Do you want me to name your own horse?"

Bai Jin said sweetly: "Thank you, Master, for giving me this opportunity."

His eyes were full of love. Bai Jin looked at the red-brown horse with interest, touched its back, and muttered: "Since you are bright red all over, then I will call you honey."

Bai Jin seduced the red-brown horse with a carrot and called it honey. Give him candy when he responds. He turned around and said happily to Zuo Anli: "Master, you see, he also likes this name!"

Zuo Anli: "..."

Little official: "..."

Over there County Magistrate Zuo had already started galloping on the grassland with Zuo Erlang in his arms. The grassland was filled with the laughter and exclamations of children, so Bai Jin and the others stopped wasting time.

The practicing martial arts master and the clerk guided them respectively. Before long, Bai Jin and Zuo Anli were already riding on their respective ponies and began to drive them.