Chapter 8

The Zuo County magistrate’s family hired a gentleman to teach the young master, named Liu.

Mr. Liu was a student of the Imperial College. He was in his thirties. After failing to pass the Jinshi exam, he returned to his hometown to prepare for the exam. It was more than enough to teach his two children.

His family was poor, so he relied on Shu Xiu to support his family.

The owner is kind-hearted. After getting to know his family situation, he is willing to let him take his children to teach him, and the children will also have company.

For scholars, the deep friendship between classmates will be a great help in the future. In the court, if you two studied together in the past, you will probably help each other, especially if you have the same teacher.

It can be said that Zuo County Magistrate's family has taken all aspects of their children into consideration, not only because the head of the family is a lady carefully cultivated by an aristocratic family, but also because Zuo County Magistrate himself is a scholar and has a unique way of raising children.

Mr. Liu is a gentle and humble man with a beautiful black beard on his chin. He is also a handsome middle-aged man.

Behind him was an eight or nine-year-old child, who was handsome, dignified and polite, following him respectfully. When we met for the first time, we didn't dare to take a step further.

"Student has met sir." Zuo Anli bowed and saluted.

Bai Jin stupidly followed the instructions: "I have met you, sir."

Mr. Liu accepted the gift calmly and calmly, stroking his beautiful beard and was very satisfied. He praised: "Young Master Zhilan Yushu, smart and wise, is really formidable."

Zuo Anli He said modestly: "Sir, thank you for your praise. You can just call me "Sang Li". I'll do it at home, so you can call me "Da Lang".

Mr. Liu showed his closeness and followed the rules of kindness: "Da Lang."

Zuo Anli introduced Mr. Liu to Bai Bai. Jin: "This is my boy's book boy. His surname is Bai and his given name is Jin. He is Jin who is both learned and sincere."

Bai Jin said again: "Hello, sir."

Mr. Liu nodded, patted his son's shoulder, and gave two The person introduced him: "This is a dog with a good name. He is the second in command in the family, so just call him Erlang."

Liu Shan stepped forward and performed Confucian etiquette.

The two parties smiled kindly at each other and said no unnecessary words.

Mr. Liu took Zuo Anli through a few questions to get a feel for his knowledge.

Zuo Anli's father had extraordinary knowledge, and his father was responsible for his enlightenment. However, his father was too busy as an official and could not teach him every day. Therefore, it was not suitable to teach him now. He had to find a teacher to teach him.

Bai Jin was among them and was asked a few questions by Mr. Liu, not that he wanted to be the same as everyone else. It's just that Mr. Liu looked at the bright and lively black eyes of this book boy, and he seemed to be clever and clever, so he did it easily.

The facts were as he expected. The little book boy did not have a comprehensive grasp of the sages' books. This did not mean that he was inferior, because no one could study and refine the sages' teachings. For an ordinary teenager, this was already quite good.

There are only a few prodigies in the world.

When studying with Mr. Liu, Bai Jin was able to piece together the current situation of this dynasty based on his professors.

Fortunately, my husband likes to quote scriptures when giving lectures. When talking about sex, he will also discuss the policies of North Korea and China with them.

His lectures were like telling stories and made you think. They were not boring. Even Bai Jin, who came later, listened with gusto.

Only then did he miss the judgment on the dynasty.

The name of the current dynasty, Dali, does not belong to any dynasty that Bai Jin is familiar with in modern times, so it should be a fiction. Official positions were similar to those in the Tang Dynasty, and the emperor was after the founding emperor.

The founding emperor took advantage of the chaos of war to forge ahead and carry out drastic reforms.

The prince at that time was now an emperor who was gentle but strong, mighty but not fierce, respectful and peaceful. * Just in time to implement the reforms, the country under their governance is prosperous and is creating a prosperous era where the rivers are clear and the people are living and working in peace and contentment.

Bai Jin and Zuo Anli looked at each other when he talked about the new emperor, and they both saw the shining light in each other's eyes. Compared with the dull and unprincipled emperors, such an enlightened emperor was naturally a blessing in the feudal era.

The emperor is ambitious, the officials govern with integrity, and the husband is full of pride when teaching. He wishes he could take the imperial examination again and dedicate himself to the country and the people.

After learning literary and martial arts, his goods went to the emperor's family. *

Bai Jin's blood boiled when he heard this, but when he recalled the Four Books and Five Classics and the Law of Dali, he gave up silently.

Forget it, a salty fish like him still can't take the imperial examination or anything like that.

Just seeing the piles of books to read made his eyes turn into mosquito-repellent eyes.

The author has something to say:

* "The Analects of Confucius·Shu Er": gentle but sharp, mighty but not fierce, respectful and peaceful

* "Pang Juan walks on Maling Road at night": After learning literary and martial arts, he will be able to belong to the emperor's family