Chapter 77 Extra 1

Start from the beginning

Their laughter filled the air. Bai Jin and Zuo Anli were sitting in a stone pavilion not far away, smiling. Watching them play with a smile.

"People who don't have a family just can't grow up." This is Bai Jin's evaluation.

Zuo Anli thought thoughtfully: "It's not like he's not enlightened. I heard from the people below that he has been giving gifts to Dr. Wu recently. Maybe good things are coming soon."

Bai Jin's eyes suddenly lit up, and his gossip antenna rubbed the ground. He straightened up at once: "Really? Really!"

Zuo Anli smiled helplessly and tapped the tip of his nose: "Wouldn't you know whether this is true or false by then? Why are you so anxious?"

Bai Jin's face turned slightly red. , he glanced at the two people playing over there from the corner of his eye, "What are you doing? The child is still watching."

Now Zuo Anli's eyes turned resentful.

In short, Xiao Zaizai's determination was made today.

*

The morning light is faint and the dewdrops are rolling.

The little Zaizai, who was both naked, refused the maid's help in dressing him, "Sister Xihua, I can do it myself."

The milky voice melted the maid sister's heart, and there were soft and waxy cheeks. The baby fat is piled up like snow, and when you pinch it gently, it becomes smoother than milk fat.

Everyone who saw it wanted to tease him. For the task of serving the young master, the maids competed in front of Madam Zuo, and finally fell on Xihua who stood out.

After washing up, accompanied by Xihua, Zuo Zhanlu obediently held her hand and went to the west wing.

He had to pay his respects to his great-grandfather and great-grandmother first. The two old people were particularly fond of him. Since they returned to the capital, they would talk about him if he didn't see them for a day, so he would go to see them every morning.

In the past, he always went at night because the elders felt sorry for him not getting enough sleep, which was not good for his health. Now I have to go to elementary school. I have to get up at Tatsuki (8:00-10:00), wash up, treat me to a meal, and then go to class for an hour and go home.

There are two hours in the afternoon, divided into civil and military classes.

Speaking of which, Mengxue Kindergarten was run by his father and the princess. Originally, his father only started teaching, teaching girls how to learn about women's makeup, which are the newly launched cosmetics.

Later, I don't know how it gradually evolved into teaching these terrible children together.

At first, the dignitaries were not happy. How could they just send their children out to study outside the country if they were not noble and noble?

But who would have expected that the little emperor's grandson would also come with him? His Majesty gave him a personal gift, and he was studying in the palace, with big bosses from all sides watching over him. It was still a voluntary principle.

It is said that those who teach are gentle and patient adults, so we have to quickly pack up the suitable children and send them there.

After visiting their great-grandparents, they went straight to the main hall. Their father and grandfather were already having dinner. The two of them solved the problem quickly because they would have to go to court soon.

A big question popped up in Zuo Zhanlu's little head: Others said that father and son were soldiers in the battle, how could they be father and son soldiers in the upper court? Our family is so strange.