There was a commotion on the street, with perfumed handkerchiefs and purses pouring towards Chu Tian. He was about to be overwhelmed by the enthusiasm of the girls and boys.

Originally, the reunion of friends was such a touching scene, and Bai Jin even got red-eyed because of it, but when he saw Chu Tian unable to dodge below, he couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The sensational and touching atmosphere immediately dissipated, leaving only the funny scene of Chu Tianzhi not adapting to such an unexpected situation and running around with his head in his hands.

Because the emperor held a celebration banquet for them to cleanse the soldiers. He still had to go to the inn to take a bath, wash up, take off his military uniform and put on a wide-sleeved robe, so he couldn't reminisce with Bai Jin and the others.

Bai Jin also knew about this. He brought Zuo Anli over this time just to see a friend he hadn't seen for a long time and see if he had any missing arms or legs. He was relieved to see that the other person was fine.

Zuo Anli flicked his forehead in amusement, "Do you care about him so much?"

Bai Jin wondered why you would be so jealous, and shook Zuo Anli's arm like a coquettish person: "He is our friend. Besides, this is just ordinary concern. What I really care about is Anli."

Zuo Anli scratched his nose and said, "You have

been like this since you were a child, relying on your sweet mouth to keep you young. He got the trick, and now he can't get away.

You will never be able to get rid of it for the rest of your life.

*

The grass and trees are growing in the peach moon, and spring is in full bloom. Even the chirping of birds is particularly clear and sweet, making people feel refreshed.

Bai Jin's small manor and courtyard have been built long ago, and the Zhang family currently lives in their own small courtyard.

Because my son's marriage is approaching, my parents' family must be notified.

Zhang's parents are old and can no longer bear the travel. The only two people who come are the eldest uncle and the second uncle, just to see off the bride and support their appearance.

Bai Jin invited a few familiar friends to his small village on the second day. They hadn't seen each other for a long time, so they just got together for a while.

Even God gave them face. On the day of their trip, the wind was gentle and clear.

In addition to Bai Jin and Zuo Anli, the people who came were Chu Tianzhi and Guan Yuan. Zuo Erlang was so dizzy studying at home that he finally found a chance to come out and breathe, and he had to follow them life or death.

He grabbed his brother and refused to let go. Bai Jin couldn't help it. After thinking about it, he thought it would be quite lively with so many people, so he took him along.

They also symbolically invited the prince. They originally thought that the prince would ignore them because he was busy with official affairs, but he did not expect that the prince would still come with great honor.

He was also accompanied by the "little boy" he had brought with him last time. Seeing so many people, he shyly hid behind the prince, but still stared at Xiao Zhuangzi curiously.

The others tacitly agreed not to ask each other's identity, so Zuo Erlang still said that he wanted to keep the princess secret, even if his father and brother came to ask, he would never betray her!

It was Mrs. Zuo who didn't know that his elbows were turned outwards at a young age, otherwise he would have to laugh or cry.

The small manor has beautiful mountains and clear waters and pleasant scenery. The tenants are working hard in the fields, the hens are grazing in the fields, and the farm children are running happily.